Search results for query: *

1. AnonymousMiner

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Marbles - Additional Throwing Type Weapons

I figured I'm still on the base console version cuz no internet besides mobile. I'll get it someday I guess
  2. AnonymousMiner

Blocks & Decoration this is a feature you need to add this feature is

Ok I'm tracking on that. Now to make the blocks look like walls via actuater would you run wire over the blocks to the actuater to make it appear are a wall instead? I'm still confused at this. Iv been looking things up all morning on the terreria wiki. Apparently I only need to defeat ocra and...
  3. AnonymousMiner

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Naw that just meens remember remember the 5th of November the day terreroa crashes. Lol. I havmt got web so I can't update anyway last one I got was June. I'm just gonna hang it up for awhile nothing to do anymore. I can literally stand still and kill all the boss's in the game with no potions...
  4. AnonymousMiner

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Marbles - Additional Throwing Type Weapons

I'm assuming this is for PC as I've havnt seen a marble biome on consol. But I don't have the latest update either.
  5. AnonymousMiner

No the blocks with the red pieces you add wire to that drop or release the boulder. Those blocks are the the actuaters? I'm just confused now. Lol.
  6. AnonymousMiner

NPCs & Enemies Building Upon the Cultists.

Well I've been stuck on what to do after beating golem. What's all this about cultists then. Well regardless I'll say it sound sweet adding more of a background story to a group/boss.
  7. AnonymousMiner

Weapons & Equip New Combat Setup and Enemies/Event

#ACAB anyway I like the idea sounds cool. Blowing up bunnies is kinda disrespectful too. Gas mask and riot gear would be cool. Riot gear could have increased defence against melee damages but weak against ranged. He I'm still playing pre frost moon console version with no web. Can't wait to...
  8. AnonymousMiner

How do you actuate blocks to look like walls? With the blocks that drop the boulders. Sorry I'm newb.
  9. AnonymousMiner

newb addict

Can't wait to get the web so I can play with others.
  10. AnonymousMiner

Newb here. I think terreria for the money is the best PS4 game.

Newb here. I think terreria for the money is the best PS4 game.
  11. AnonymousMiner

newb addict

So I just made this forum account minutes ago cheers all Anonyminer here. We are legion we do not forgive those who forget their picks! Anyway been playing for about a month now I've had the game since day one (PS4)but had no idea what to do and thought it sucked. Buddy I met at work comes...
Back
Top Bottom