My my, it has been a while!
  3. Chubekka

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Party Girl sells them! ^_^
  4. Chubekka

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Thanks guys! ^_^
  5. Chubekka

When you place 3 seashells in your Terrarian bathroom and friends get the joke. YUSS

When you place 3 seashells in your Terrarian bathroom and friends get the joke. YUSS
  6. Chubekka

if my internet will play ball then I am ready :3 sometimes it hates me though (recently upgraded...

if my internet will play ball then I am ready :3 sometimes it hates me though (recently upgraded to fibre optic and it's still a little messy haha)
  7. Chubekka

it can be when the servers aren't being butts >.<

it can be when the servers aren't being butts >.<
  8. Chubekka

CC Creation Compendium #38

Congrats everyone, some absolutely beautiful builds and artwork!
  9. Chubekka

welcome to the forums minion! :D

welcome to the forums minion! :D
  10. Chubekka

Casual How did you get your TCF name?

My friend made up a Star Wars rap while we were supposed to be working in science class. Had this nickname for about 7 years now...
  11. Chubekka

I'm not quite ready, having a hell of a time with my controller and I'm also trying to update...

I'm not quite ready, having a hell of a time with my controller and I'm also trying to update drivers and stuff. From being ready this morning to it now being total chaos in my room. I think I need to lie down! ahaha
  12. Chubekka

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

You are an absolute gem! Although I do have another (possibly dumb) question. How do you place stuff while in inventory? Once I pick up a placeable item, how do I move it out of my inventory like you can with kb/m? Or am I just really stupid? >.< (I've made sure auto-pause is off too, I...
  13. Chubekka

Xbox one controller on win7 :) I can't work out how to bind my quicktrash to "X" like on 360 so I'm just going through the list until I work it out lol
  14. Chubekka

This is the same for me too >.<
  15. Chubekka

Thank you very much! I knew I was just being dumb lol
  16. Chubekka

I'm probably being really stupid not being able to figure it out but is there a way to auto-set the cursor on the xbox one controller? Is there a way to get it like the 360 controls where you just click it once to switch between them? I hate having to hold it down >.<
  17. Chubekka

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Because although the patch is released to everyone at the same time more less, it's also not the same time for everyone. Just trying to figure out the times for everyone lol that's all.
  18. Chubekka

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Woah, we have a 13 hour time difference! and I thought it was hell trying to coordinate with my friend in Cali! :O
  19. Chubekka

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

1pm EST usually which is 6pm (GMT) for us...
  20. Chubekka

Thank you very much!! ^_^

Thank you very much!! ^_^
Back
Top Bottom