Search results for query: *

1. orbitsato

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks for the hotfix, Tiberium. Glad it wasn't a big issue. I've recommended this stuff to others aplenty, so I'm just happy that I helped out. Keep being real, dog.
  2. orbitsato

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Scorched earth was already done sadly and it didn't produce any results, so it's not stray files or the like mingling with the program or what have you. Terraria's also got no problems on its end, and the last iteration of TT had Omnipatcher working perfectly up until the update, so that's just...
  3. orbitsato

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Bearer of bad news here: not sure if it's just on my end or not, but newest update of TT makes Omnipatcher unusable with a CTD on use. Seems application-wide instead of something per a screwed up patch-file - tested it with various means and it produced the same CTD. Everything else works...
  4. orbitsato

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

The thing about the UI element stuff is understandable (getting back to it at like 12 pages before-hand; the thread moves fast) especially since design is most on the set-in-stone management as-is. I'd still keep an eye out towards potential shifts or ways to demystify/change shortcuts available...
  5. orbitsato

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Concur'd; would prefer any mention or love towards shortcuts of any kind in standard Terraria play. Most people complain plenty on the UI and these things service to help with the freebase linear/mouse-centric control. Not sure if this is still in your jurisdiction, but if you're cleaning house...
  6. orbitsato

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Yo, doing a multiplayer co-op deal with a friend and we're having some difficulties having Reset Mode work with Rewards and all sometimes. Usually it's bosses and all that you've already killed in the first world that you started it on and all before it gets screwed over and all. Just leaving...
  7. orbitsato

You ever hate finishing a post and looking back and seeing so many problems with it that you...

You ever hate finishing a post and looking back and seeing so many problems with it that you want to just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  8. orbitsato

Wavebank Party Hardy Soundtrack

Right, so here's the part where anyone wanting my demise at their hands is available to do so. I await it. Hahahaha, good lord. By the way, let a mod message me if bumping this thread is a problem. I can do a new one lickity-split if bringing this back up to speed is any issue at all.
  9. orbitsato

Wavebank time, baby.

Wavebank time, baby.
  10. orbitsato

I'm a solid supporter of all the SMT's, with those obvious exceptions here and there. Choosing the tracks is a little more fickle than that, though, considering picky is my middle name for these circumstances. Usually whenever I made these tracks, I tried to have them go hand in hand with theme...
  11. orbitsato

Gonna give you a heads up and tell you that Persona was out of the question after how ridiculously horrible Mass Destruction being set as Boss 1 happened to be. Let me tell you that you've never lived until you've heard the intro to that song as a gigantic skeleton head erupts out of a withering...
  12. orbitsato

Kept you waiting, huh? It's come and gone once before, and now it's back to light up your eyes for a mere second before sputtering away into whimpers and embers like the cruddiest fireworks show to ever grace your eyes. Let's pull ourselves together for a round of applause for the newly...
  13. orbitsato

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

The mod's pretty great in terms of content for right now, but you really need to focus less on content that push out creative stuff and focus moreso on balance. I started a fresh game with this, and honestly, I paid less attention to most of the new content in the shops because of how much they...
Back
Top Bottom