Search results for query: *

1. MappyGaming

Question [Question] A simple max hit/second trap setup for home defense and events?

It may not be as compact as you want it to be, but the combination of dummy engine and shift registers would do the job. It might seem intimidating if you are not that familiar with wiring in Terraria, but what this device does is quite simple; it activates spear traps in sequence along with...
  2. MappyGaming

Working as Designed Multiple Firework Rockets of the same color no longer hit at the same time

Prior to 1.4 they could. Now they can't. I don't think it's listed in the 1.4 changelog. If it's just an intentional change and not a bug, you should add it.
  3. MappyGaming

Working as Designed Flight (fall) distance of arrows significantly decreased

Prior to 1.4, arrows that are shot from Space layer would reach the bottom of the Underworld in a large world. Now they vanish without even going halfway. I don't think it's listed in the 1.4 changelog. If it's just an intentional change and not a bug, you should add it.
  4. MappyGaming

Well I'm honored:happy: Give her my best regards!

Well I'm honored:happy: Give her my best regards!
  5. MappyGaming

Thanks for watching my old vid! The green wire is connected with a teleporter in my base, so I...

Thanks for watching my old vid! The green wire is connected with a teleporter in my base, so I can teleport back and forth between my base and the farm.
  6. MappyGaming

Sadly, no. Sentries are counted as projectile and projectile limit in Terraria is 1000. You...

Sadly, no. Sentries are counted as projectile and projectile limit in Terraria is 1000. You can't place more than 1000 LAs.
  7. MappyGaming

[Competition] Platinum afk farm

This is incredible. You definitely dropped a nuke in this thread, @Lemon-Neko! As for the pre-existing AFK coin farm before this thread, The Secret Level has pretty efficient one, which generates 50 plat/hour. As far as I know this was the best AFK farm before Lemon-Neko. I'm also interested...
  8. MappyGaming

Showcase [Showcase] Improved Lunar Event Speedkill Farm

Because that is the fallback position for the pillar, where it is forced to spawn at whether solid blocks are there or not. You may want to check out instructions once 1.3 update for the console version is released. Starch. Garlic butter baked crab legs, more precisely.:D
  9. MappyGaming

Showcase [Showcase] 1.3 Pumpkin/Frost Moon New Records Arena

Yes, that's right. They automatically appear in the player's inventory.
  10. MappyGaming

Showcase [Showcase] 1.3 Pumpkin/Frost Moon New Records Arena

Yes it does, but this arena is kinda out of date. Back in 1.3.1 update I upgraded it with conveyor belt so I could farm the items. Here are the schematic of it and the video. You can also download the map from the video description. I don't actually see the point of it, now that we have the...
  11. MappyGaming

Hey BlueJay T, thanks for shouting out me in your Old Mans Quest map! I really enjoyed it ;)

Hey BlueJay T, thanks for shouting out me in your Old Mans Quest map! I really enjoyed it ;)
  12. MappyGaming

Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot! My recording software is OBS, I believe it's the...

Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot! My recording software is OBS, I believe it's the best free recording software out there. Good luck!
  13. MappyGaming

You can find the link in the respective video descriptions.

You can find the link in the respective video descriptions.
  14. MappyGaming

You need to post it on some image-sharing website like Imgur first, then post the link on here.

You need to post it on some image-sharing website like Imgur first, then post the link on here.
  15. MappyGaming

Since you guys suggest to me so often, I'm going to. Don't miss it!

Since you guys suggest to me so often, I'm going to. Don't miss it!
  16. MappyGaming

Not that I know of. Can I see your setup?

Not that I know of. Can I see your setup?
  17. MappyGaming

That's not randomly, after exactly one minute of continuous use.

That's not randomly, after exactly one minute of continuous use.
  18. MappyGaming

Putting walls prevent the game from choosing there as a spawn point, thus we can effectively...

Putting walls prevent the game from choosing there as a spawn point, thus we can effectively force mobs to spawn only on the bottom left edge of the conveyor belt slope, so that we can kill Pumpkings before reaching us.
  19. MappyGaming

The green area indicates the spawn area. When the game decides to spawn a mob, it first chooses...

The green area indicates the spawn area. When the game decides to spawn a mob, it first chooses a random tile within this rectangle spawn area (62-84 tiles to the left/right, 35-47 tiles up/down). If the picked tile is empty, the game then searches a solid surface right under it and spawn the...
  20. MappyGaming

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom