Search results for query: *

1. MappyGaming

Working as Designed Multiple Firework Rockets of the same color no longer hit at the same time

Prior to 1.4 they could. Now they can't. I don't think it's listed in the 1.4 changelog. If it's just an intentional change and not a bug, you should add it.
  2. MappyGaming

Working as Designed Flight (fall) distance of arrows significantly decreased

Prior to 1.4, arrows that are shot from Space layer would reach the bottom of the Underworld in a large world. Now they vanish without even going halfway. I don't think it's listed in the 1.4 changelog. If it's just an intentional change and not a bug, you should add it.
  3. MappyGaming

PC Ridiculously Small Player Above Sensor Engine

So @ZeroGravitas gave me a hint of this ridiculously small and easy-to-build engine. It can generate 60 acts/s, just like the dummy hoik engine. Note: use clockwise when you want to put the sensor on your right, and counter-clockwise when left. Sorry if this has been already found and...
  4. MappyGaming

Showcase [Showcase] Pumpkin Moon Coin Farm (255 platinum coins in a night)

So I've had this idea in my head since I've heard that there will be conveyor belt in 1.3.1 update. Prior to 1.3.1, I had to use this way too complicated farm to generate a world record for how much one can earn coins in one Pumpkin Moon. That was the best I could come up with in 1.3, but there...
  5. MappyGaming

Showcase [Showcase] Moon Lord Speedkill Arena (3.5 seconds to kill)

There's been a lot of posts regarding new mechanism lately, and I'm feeling overwhelmed (in a positive way). Seriously, you guys are wizards! Those posts make me want to make something new too and contribute to T-MEC, but I have almost no idea what to do with new mechanism. I majored in...
  6. MappyGaming

Showcase [Showcase] Improved Lunar Event Speedkill Farm

So I upgraded my Lunar event speedkill farm to generate better records. I had to re-build it almost from scratch in order to make my ideas real, but it was well worth it. My Video: This time I used Lucky Ankh Shield + Cute Fishron in liquid instead of Lucky Celestial Stone. The former gives...
  7. MappyGaming

Showcase [Showcase] Lunar Event Speedrun Farm

Hi guys, Mappy again. I made these farms for farming Lunar event items. It's not AFK, as @DicemanX's AFK recursive Lunar event autofarm would be the most optimised way to farm Lunar event and I couldn't come up with better approaches. Instead, I made them speedrun-specific (or should I say...
  8. MappyGaming

Showcase [Showcase] 1.3 Pumpkin/Frost Moon New Records Arena

Hi guys, this is my first post. I have made several new records for Pumpkin/Frost moon so just to let you guys know. My Videos: My Arena: You need a Raven Staff (or any kind of minion that cannot pass through blocks), and a Slimy Saddle for receiving...
Back
Top Bottom