Search results for query: *

• Users: skyblade57
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip lightslash, new magic weapon

so I was reading this post to the forums, and I thought the projectiles it fired went in your direction, however after re-reading it I realized I was wrong but I thought that it was a good idea, so here is the lightslash. Lightslash damage: 310 mana: 40 use time: 30 velocity: 32 knockback: 3...
  2. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip shurikens, the fast throwing weapons

shurikens are a throwing weapon that appears once, (granted throwing is a pre-hardmode only sub class) unless you count the holiday only star anise, I believe shurikens should be a throwing weapon that has high speed, but low damage I may do something for the other throwing weapons but for now...
  3. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip mini miner a summoner mining tool

miner staff damage: 8 knock back: 2 velocity: 10 "summons tiny miners to mine or fight for you" 3% drop chance from undead miner basic minion, unless you right click ore with the staff, at which point they will mine any of that ore within a small radius (5 tiles?) their pickaxe is as fast as...
  4. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip mystic talisman bridging the gap between mages and summoners

so after making my last thread the dungeon biome chest, an item that allows summoners to deal damage whilst using their minions, I thought about an accessory that could allow mages to become pseudo-summoners, and have summons to back them up, or a summoner to have more minions. mystic talisman...
  5. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip dungeon stash; the dungeon biome chest

so, I've been on the forum for a while now, and I have never see a suggestion for a dungeon biome chest, as such I intend to fix that and make a unique item for said dungeon. dungeon key dropped at the same rate as other keys from dungeon enemies. soulstealer staff weapon type: summon/magic...
  6. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip shadowflame staff goblin army summoning weapon

shadowflame staff summons shadowflame apparitions to attack your foes. damage: 32 knockback: 3 usetime/mana don't really matter on summons velocity: 10 minion moves very fast, and charges enemies inflicts shadowflame hope you enjoy
  7. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip my changes to the stardust guardian

when deploied at your side that's all I have, I also made my first spoilers, I don't know how to rename them however. hope you enjoy, any balancing tweaks would be accepted.
  8. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip fixes to the jungle mimic drop pool

so, looking at the wiki, I noticed that jungle mimics are almost useless, and that they have no special drops at all, I'm here to change that so, how about we start this now. Thorn hook. I'm moving this from plantera to jungle mimic, because it is the exact same item as the worm hook, however I...
  9. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip terror blade, evil alternate to the terra blade

so, I've had this idea for a long time, and well, I felt now was the time to show my idea. terror blade a purple and red sword with a rotten green hilt. 100 damage knockback: 7.5 velocity: cursed: 10, ichor, 7, miasma, 13 use time: 18 special: every other shot fires one of two shots; an ichor...
  10. skyblade57

Blocks & Decoration mount stations; areas to equip mounts

so, I was playing 1.3 with my beloved pigron captain piggles, when I finally got a cosmic car key, I knew it was better than the pigron (infinite versus around 175 tiles) but, captain piggles has been with me most of hardmode, and I wish I could A: have it as vanity over the cosmic car key (but...
  11. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip Cthulhu ninja gear, upgrade to the shield of Cthulhu

so, a little while ago I made a thread for an upgrade to the expert mode item hive pack called the honeypack, and I felt like expanding the idea onto more of the expert mode items. Cthulhu ninja gear (no sprite currently) enables the player to dash through enemies dealing 40 damage on hit...
  12. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip white mana potion

so, 2 items in 1.3 were added for rangers the infinite musket pouch and the infinite arrow quiver, however I have seen people saying that you need large amounts of mana potions in order to fight endgame bosses, so I have made a referential item that will provide mages with enough mana to last...
  13. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip antlion staff

pre-hardmode seems to have a lack of summons and even less turret-type summons, so I decided to make this staff called the antlion staff. antlion staff [insert sprite] damage: 10 mana cost: 20 knockback: 5 velocity: 15 (projectile) use time: 21 fires at the same rate as the enemy antlion...
  14. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip honeypack and upgrade to the hive pack

so, I was playing 1.3 and I obtained the expert mode item the hive pack, just from looking at the sprite it looked like a jetpack but didn't let me fly, so I had the idea of giving it a hardmode tinker with the jetpack that lets you fly. honeypack (my attempt at a sprite, and yes it is...
  15. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip dying light pets changing the coluor of the light

in my current playthrough of 1.3 I purchased some dyes from Akbar my dye trader, equipped one to my shadow orb and to my undelightful surprise the colour of the light it emits, so I simply ask to have that implemented I know it might be annoying with shadow dye and some others, but I think it...
  16. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip Elemental wings

Elemental wings (my best, not the best spriter tiles upward: 100 duration: 180% speed: 125.5% crafting: 10 cursed flames, 10 ichor, 5 of each soul (except blight), 10 crystal shards, 1 bone feather, 1 ice feather, 1 fire feather, 5 of each biome seed, 1 light shard, 1 dark shard, 10 ectoplasm...
  17. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip healing charm

Two items that function very similarly the healing charm and the mystic charm, I just want to get to this so yeah. Healing Charm [insert sprite here] here's where you guys come in: I have two options for you and you get to pick what one you want. a) Somewhere between a 5% and 20% chance to...
  18. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip Rainblade

this is teh rainblade it would launch a small beam that takes the color of the debuffs it will inflict (only damaging ones). rainblade *insert rainbow rod colored sword here* crafting: 5 unicorn horns, 40 rainbow bricks, 10 souls of might damage: 46 (30 for projectile) knockback: 6 (4.5 for...
  19. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip soul trap

this is a weapon that is used on enemies with under 10% health and captures their soul, killing them in the process allowing you to create new weapons/harvest souls. bosses can only be captured when at 1% or under (only soul yielding ones). soul vacuum crafting: 5 cloth, 15 iron, 8 chain looks...
  20. skyblade57

Weapons & Equip the blowpike.

this is a weapon like a gunblade, but a blowpipe and a spear. blowpike (yes is mostly a redesign of the spear) crafting: spear + blowpipe stats in yellow are melee green are ranged damage: 10 10 knockback: 7 2 velocity: 3.25 12 use time: 12 38 yes there is an upgrade with the blowgun...
Back
Top Bottom