Search results for query: *

1. qwityboy proflip

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

ps4 already got the update.... well....i did
  2. qwityboy proflip

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Yes! Finally!! Thank you so much!I was on edge all this week!:happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy:~:happy:`:happy::red::joy::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:
  3. qwityboy proflip

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up at all if the bottom right hadn't said anything, but I know it was kinda stupid to get my hopes up, and I know you were right
  4. qwityboy proflip

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE SCREEN VERSION 1.0.6!? you got all our hopes up no that was not meant as a slur for how slow your updating but in fact it that's the version said in the wiki.
  5. qwityboy proflip

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:;(
  6. qwityboy proflip

Its a date for the fifth of November. You have no idea how badly I hope it Thursday.
  7. qwityboy proflip

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Then I shall hope against hope and then hope again and then some and more. Heck I'll wear as many lucky things that I can. Please update BE THERE WHEN I RETURN!!!!!!!
  8. qwityboy proflip

Loki wings ?Ask leinfiors or Loki , they might know. Nevermind:confused:
  9. qwityboy proflip

Your right. But it still isn't right to keep us in the dark. Not even telling us a month ahead of the update.
  10. qwityboy proflip

In the bottom right corner of console addition says "ADDI2015115" simplified: addi-additions , 2015115- November ,5 ,2015 I'm not entirely positive though.;(
  11. qwityboy proflip

The are hard at work programming and they care about there consumers, that's all the community needs to know. But I will admit we do deserve to be kept updated on how things are going. All there doing by not telling us how its going is making us anxious.
  12. qwityboy proflip

So we aren't getting an update November 5? TT___TT ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:
  13. qwityboy proflip

Console So I found something to do...

Why not try it with only grenades and bombs? That would be hard and cool.
  14. qwityboy proflip

Does anyone know when the next update is? From what I've heard it's 11/5/15. Is that correct?
Back
Top Bottom