Search results for query: *

1. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader Antiaris

Mod so far looks very interesting! Can't wait to see how it turns out
  2. Da_KingofKings

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Any chance u are using a Mac? Not saying cause i know the solution just wondering since I had this same error on my Mac as well.
  3. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

yay the 1.3 update is finally here, I've been waiting since like October to play it, hopefully it fixes the issues.
  4. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Thank you to those who helped with my problem, it turns out that Weapon Out was the mod that was crashing my game, i was nervous that it was one of the other mods i had installed. Thanks!
  5. Da_KingofKings

After some more playing around I still have the problem of the game crashing when dragging items out of my inventory to use them, this only happens when Spirit Mod in enabled and that my other mods are as well; heres a list of them for reference: Calamity v1.1.7.5 TerraRE - Main Module v2.2...
  6. Da_KingofKings

I think I found a bug: whenever I try to use a consumable (bombs, glow sticks, and boss summons to be exact) by opening my inventory then dragging said item to the side to use it, the game just crashes, I'm not too sure if it is conflicting mods or just Spirit. I posting it here because the...
  7. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Well damn
  8. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Okay that perfectly fine with me, thanks for the reply :)
  9. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader TerraRE - Terraria Rebalance 2.0

Awesome looking mod, definetley gonna be one that I sue for all my playthroughs, keep up the awesome work
  10. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

By any chance do you think you'll add in a recipe for either a whoopie cushion or a fart in a bottle, if you already have just ignore the message, i just wanted to know if there was or not.
  11. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader Quality Recipes

I know it is but to me if he give the credit of the sprite to INFINITE POWER, it doesnt seem that bad to me. Some of the sprites work too well just to waste
  12. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader Quality Recipes

i dont know how this will look ingame but if you go to the Quality of Life modand right click the sprites you are able to get the desirable sprites from it. I know this may seem like a rude thing to do but the sprites are too good for them to go to waste. Not sure if this will work but it's...
  13. Da_KingofKings

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just wondering if the Mod Browser for Mac is supposed to be Offline and not working, I just want to make sure im not missing out. Thanks!
  14. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It better not, how else can i get completely owned by all of the bosses t the same time?
  15. Da_KingofKings

Mac Crash After Little Play

Thats the file for the specs on my Mac, please if you can i need the help Update: After playing again with the terminal open and after it crashed, this message popped up for me. Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the...
  16. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Sweet! Ill post any bugs i may find
  17. Da_KingofKings

Mac Crash After Little Play

Hello, I need help with my mid 2011 Mac Mini. I've owned Terraria for over a year now and ever since the 1.3.4 update i'm unable to play for more than 30 min without it crashing. I've reinstalled multiple times and it hasn't worked for me, if anyone has any suggestions for me I'll take what I...
  18. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader More chest loot

Any chance this is gonna be updated for the new Tmod loader?
  19. Da_KingofKings

tModLoader Calamity Mod

After a very long break from Terraria I now really wont to get back into playing Calamity, the mod btw looks even more awesome now props to you. BUT OF COURSE TMOD HASN'T UPDATED YET. Once it's updated and I can play I hope i can help the mod where ever i can, I don't want to see this one left...
  20. Da_KingofKings

Game Doesn't Stop Crashing

My game won't stop crashing, I'll play for 20-30 minutes before it crashes and I lose most of the progress I made. It started since the 1.3.4 update and I am a Mac user. Also the only thing I could find useful in regards into why it happens is Binary Images which I'll post below. Please if you...
Back
Top Bottom