Search results for query: *

1. L'entranger

Console Them drop rates

Werewolves. Pretty strong monsters that only appear on the full moon, holding that all too valuable moon charm. Now here's something odd. The charm has a 1.67% chance of dropping, whereas the Wolf Fang has a 1.5% chance of dropping. The question is, how exactly is it that I have recieved well...
  2. L'entranger

1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Listen, you don't know what you're doin to me......
  3. L'entranger

Console Underwater Fortress

See, but I'm talking underwater. Underground is easy.
  4. L'entranger

It's gonna be in the ocean.
  5. L'entranger

It's possible to make one right? Like using a bucket and some high walls and whatnot? What do you all think?
  6. L'entranger

Console Reindeer bells

Well I guess it's time to fight her. Repeatedly. Guide dang it.
  7. L'entranger

Xbox One Fishron Wings

So sayeth thou with no underwater fortress.
  8. L'entranger

Xbox One Fishron Wings

Fishron Wings + Neptune Shell?
  9. L'entranger

Console Underterraria

Merely hypothetical fanboyism, don't worry. I know how stuff like that works.
  10. L'entranger

Console Underterraria

Not even gonna lie, I kind of want Undertale stuff in Terraria. Can you imagine fighting Ocram with Gaster Blasters? Seriously. What would you guys want from gril- I mean, Undertale? Also to be 100% clear: I want Gaster Blasters.
  11. L'entranger

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Possessed Hatchet. Standing in my arena boredly hitting a button to instantly destroy Goblins? Yes.
  12. L'entranger

Console Uzi & Rod Of Discord

When you awaken and before you sleep, thou shalt offer thine daily sacrificial bunny to the Jungle Lords. That and go on a Angry Trapper killing spree. Water Candles and Battle potions, friend.
  13. L'entranger

Glad to enlighten you.

Glad to enlighten you.
  14. L'entranger

Console best moment of your terrarian life

Finally killing Ocram and seeing the "Exterminator" Achievement pop up.
  15. L'entranger

My name is Len, and I feel like a stranger lol. That and I love Mistral. So yes, L'entranger.

My name is Len, and I feel like a stranger lol. That and I love Mistral. So yes, L'entranger.
  16. L'entranger

Console Accessory Usage.

On my Melee character: -Moon Shell -Wings -Ankh Shield -Molten Fist -(I forget this one lol)
  17. L'entranger

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Whoa, slow down buddy. Let us lowly console players catch up, yes?
  18. L'entranger

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Logical. I would like to take this time to make two points: One, I am glad this update has arrived, (relatively). Two, Hello Loki, you're totally my favorite.
  19. L'entranger

Console Ocram

I was scared to fight him for a while. Didn't want to waste the summons because what if I wasn't ready? What if I couldn't win? Hands shaking, MeGaLoVania playing in my headphones, I summoned him. Two minutes later I was testing the Tonbogiri out on some mummys.
  20. L'entranger

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

YOSH VOID-SAN! I SEE YOUR FLAMES OF YOUTH ARE BURNING BRIGHTLY TODAY! IF I CANNOT MATCH YOUR YOUTH, I WILL FIGHT THE EYE OF CTHULU 200 TIMES, AND IF I CANNOT DO THAT, I WILL FIGHT SKELETRON 500 TIMES! AND IF I CANNOT DO THA-
Back
Top Bottom