Search results for query: *

1. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Should i make a new main world for 1.3

I want to know so i can make teleporter system and more. I dont want to waste time on a world ill get rid of aftee.
  2. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Chlorophyte farm help

I've recently made a cholophyte farm but I dont think its working. Here it is.
  3. CrimsonKeeper

Items Desert Key Mold

Most biomes have a key mold. The Jungle, Hollow, Corruption/Crimson, and even the Snow! Considering underground deserts exist. I think the desert deserves a key mold! The item in the chest would maybe be.... SandStorm Blaster Basicly it would be a magic wepon. It would shoot small sand...
  4. CrimsonKeeper

Should I get terraria for PC?

I have terraria on Moblie and console (PS3) Now my mother said once she's done with her Mac book for school, she might give it to me, now I know I'm going to get Minecraft, FNAF world, and such. But should or get terraria or wait on it. There might be other PC games that are only for PC that I...
  5. CrimsonKeeper

NPCs & Enemies Omega Devil (Underworld Boss

We can always use more bosses so how about a hardmode Underworld boss. Omega Devil. Things need to spawn: Must have beaten Duke fisheron, Need Devils bait. Devils Bait: Comsumable, Rare drop from All Underworld enemies. The omega Devils's battle style is a mix of the moon lord, and...
  6. CrimsonKeeper

PS3 Online Forums world.

i jus got Terraria for my PS3 and was wondering if anyone wants to hangout in Terraria. PSN: HAROBRINEKILLER No invite needed just hop right need. I don't got the best stuff. I have a katana and a GI andromeda thus arrmor. Bizard in the bottle. I o lay beat the eye of Cluthu. Hope to meet...
  7. CrimsonKeeper

How to I make terraria PIXLE art?

i don't know where this go's so I'm putting here. Basicly I want to know how I can do terraria art like the one people put in the seggestions treads. I got an iPad and a Crome book. So help a terrain out!
  8. CrimsonKeeper

NPCs & Enemies Water serpent (Pre-Hardmode boss)

when ever I lookin my trophy room I see hardly any pre-hardmode trophys. One for there respective biome... I don't see any for ocean though... How about a pre-hardmode boss for the ocean biome?! Water serpent. (Sorry for no art, can't do it.) The water serpent can spawn on its own after...
  9. CrimsonKeeper

Angler can't spawn

my worlds beach doesn't have any sand.. Barley in the beach. There's no angler there. So do I not get him?
  10. CrimsonKeeper

No angler for me?

my world has no beach. It does but it's all water. No like little sand area. So does the angler come of what?
  11. CrimsonKeeper

Items Bloody staff/Cursed staff

(Sorry for no spirits BTW, idk how to do them good on a iPad ;() The Bloody rod is a Summoner wepon. It summons Mini brains of Cluthu. Like these :brain: Now these guys drop from any Crimson enemy in expert mode. The reason in expert mod is since not only does it do damage. It also has a...
  12. CrimsonKeeper

NPCs & Enemies Better Snowy league!

we need at better snowy league! And fast! I got some ideas! Boss: Snow warrior. (Sytle: Moon lord + WOF (Wall of flesh) = Snow warrior style.) His attack pattern is a little weird. He switches bettewn offensive and defensive. He soummons giants snowballs. He also slams his arms like Skeletron...
  13. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Many questions about Moblie

I've played moblie for idk how long but I need some tips and help. 1. I can't use music boxes. How do they work on moblie? I've tried clicking on it and everything. No work. So what do it do? 2.Whats the best load out? My sister is a Mage and I want to get her to the best she can...
  14. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Why isn't this working? (Key mold farm)

So I made a key mold farm. It has 200 Red ice and Purple ice blocks going up and down. Any the farm is made up of lizard blocks. But for some reason no Crimson or jungle mons are spawning, no snow, only ocean mobs. The jungle theme plays though.
  15. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile What are you doing when 1.2.4 comes out?

When 1.2.4 comes what th FIRST thing you are going to do? I'm going to fish... Fish till I DIE!
  16. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Dying accessorys?

Are we going to get this in 1.2.4? It's buggy me how all the red and purple and blue from my accessorys mess up my set..
  17. CrimsonKeeper

Mobile Frost moon when?

i was just wondering when we might get frost moon. Since it's almost December and blah blah blah. Since I would love to beat up Elfs... no h8....
  18. CrimsonKeeper

Weird character delete.

i was just playing Terraria and I checked the wiki for a minute. Then I go back on and my character was gone. It said It was created on a ewes version of Terraria and couldn't be loaded.... Gulp. This there a way 505 Games can Get it back or is it gone forever...
Back
Top Bottom