Search results for query: *

1. M

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

I know this is asked a lot in a different way, but will 1.3.1 support using multiple input devices at the same time for better Steam Controller Compatibility or a way to adjust Cursor Sensitivity so the game can be better used with the Steam Controller's "Mouse Joystick" Function?
  2. M

PC PC is getting controller support!

Cenx posted a pic on Twitter of Lazure testing it out (and an amazing house he built) on Twitter and by the looks of it, I'm guessing yes. pic.twitter.com/eZQIm0ed9a
  3. M

XD Sorry, I missed that part.
  4. M

Not to mention the console versions have exclusive items that the PC Version doesn't have. Maybe if the Console Version catches up? Actually, that actually would be cool as an exclusive way to get console items on the PC Version, needing to transfer them from the Console Version rather than get...
  5. M

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I thought of another idea: Wire Map (allows the player to see wires on the map)
  6. M

What about a Wire Painter? It could paint wires a different color without removing them.
  7. M

I definitely agree with all of these. EDIT: Also, I thought of a lot of ideas (I edited this so I wouldn't double post): Giant Fan (is at least the size of the player and can be used to either blow tiles affected by physics like snow and sand or players and mobs OR can be inverted to suck...
  8. M

Quick question: will it function exactly like how it is on console versions or will it be enhanced?
  9. M

Maybe only visible with the Dangersense Potion? Or possibly a Dangersense Accessory? Either way, I agree.
  10. M

I thought of another suggestion: a block that is able to activate pressure plates when placed on top or over them. That would be great for custom maps.
  11. M

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Just checking: are Slimes supposed to be able to sometimes drop Gold Coins and Gold Ore when killed pre-Hardmode?
  12. M

I never thought of lasers. That actually sounds pretty cool now that you have mentioned it!
  13. M

Also (I wouldn't know since I don't have the Mechanic on the PC Version yet), if it is not already added, what about a Wire Map so you can see wires on the map?
  14. M

I agree with both of these for sure. Elevators are already nice, but one that can be controlled would be even nicer. And Wireless Communication would definitely be awesome and helpful.
  15. M

Also, what about a chest that grabs nearby items? Probably would also help with farming.
  16. M

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think there were two Wall Creepers about like 20 blocks down from my house. I might be wrong and they may be bats because I can only tell from my map, but I think they are Wall Creepers based on the way that they moved on the map. And they were close enough that I could target them, but it was...
  17. M

Also: Springs (I doubt this one TBH) Pull Levers Randomizer Rapid-fire Dart Trap
  18. M

I have some ideas: Craft-able Gold Keys Craft-able Locks (Require a Kay) Flashlight One-way Blocks Force-detecting Pressure Plates (detects how much vertical or horizontal force was used to press it)
  19. M

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I-I-I think my 3DS just told me off. XD I was deleting both my character and worlds until I got a Corrupt world and my 3DS decided to restart because of a problem. XD But I-I think I see what it is getting at. I think it just told me off. XD
  20. M

Thanks Yoraiz0r! Can't wait for it! :D
Back
Top Bottom