1. KirbyMaster500

What in the name of....[IMG]

What in the name of....
  2. KirbyMaster500

Mostly active on discord now: kirbymaster0519#8452

Mostly active on discord now: kirbymaster0519#8452
  3. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Know I'm posting twice here about Geometry Dash but it's Calamity Mod related so ehhh I guess?
  4. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A couple of pages back I was planning to make some random contribution to the Calamity Mod called Murasama because I had nothing to do. It's supposed to be a Geometry Dash level. It's one of the other games that has taken my interest as I can actually do something. The entire level is supposed...
  5. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

disgusting
  6. KirbyMaster500

So absolutely nothing in my life changes, no matter how hard I try. Funny.

So absolutely nothing in my life changes, no matter how hard I try. Funny.
  7. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Which video? I'm curious.
  8. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

All the more reason I just toggled rain with some random Rain toggle item.
  9. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Or item additions.
  10. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Trying to find the Apex Feather here. Where can I find it? Ancient Flier or Scarabeus?
  11. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For the acid rain, I think that just being under blocks should nullify the debuff (which can be very annoying if you want to fight a boss on the surface) as well. You aren't technically getting hit by rain, so yeah. Also, there's already an accessory that nullifies Irradiated, but I don't know...
  12. KirbyMaster500

Still finding the "Biome music playing over boss music" bug very amusing.

Still finding the "Biome music playing over boss music" bug very amusing.
  13. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not sure if this has been said or already been fixed, but the Exoblade makes it possible to make the Storm Weaver fight impossible. (more like boring and long tbh) I'm not joking. I got the Exoblade and decided to play with the Rune of Kos because it's infinite (even though I have Fargo's Mod)...
  14. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I was testing it out on bosses to see how powerful it could be. Also, yeah, my laptop isn't really the best computer, I guess.
  15. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

I'm killing Azolinth over ten times by now and still no Souls of Cright. Something wrong here?
  16. KirbyMaster500

Something needs to be done about the Hypercharged Prism. Just using it already freezes my game! It was working fine before, so I have no idea what happened. Might have something to do with worm enemies.
  17. KirbyMaster500

How do you get Fragments of Blight?
  18. KirbyMaster500

tModLoader Calamity Mod

ModLoader v0.10.0.2 cannot freaking load the flies from this mod properly. Posting it here because it happens on any random file in this mod. It already failed to load the sprite of the entire Leviathan and, as of right now, failed to load in the Devourer of Gods' battle theme. Going back to...
  19. KirbyMaster500

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Does this work if the ModLoader can't detect certain files? (e.g the mod cannot load properly and is disabled because some files failed to load with it)
Back
Top Bottom