Search results for query: *

1. kageboushiKun

i played it for hours straight yesterday and the day before and my legs hurt a lot. (i'm still...

i played it for hours straight yesterday and the day before and my legs hurt a lot. (i'm still gonna play it today because i have an addiction send help)
  2. kageboushiKun

birth

birth
  3. kageboushiKun

fixed...

fixed it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, http://i.imgur.com/9fK2ehY.png
  4. kageboushiKun

100% oj just won't stay dead

100% oj just won't stay dead
  5. kageboushiKun

the spectre hood isn't as good for surviving/killing as the spectre mask

the spectre hood isn't as good for surviving/killing as the spectre mask
  6. kageboushiKun

some lihzahrd traps would be good, but make sure they don't hit you. if you don't want to do any...

some lihzahrd traps would be good, but make sure they don't hit you. if you don't want to do any wiring though, i suggest beating moonlord and then doing pumpkin moon once you have the post-moonlord armour and weapons.
  7. kageboushiKun

Kuudereak "I'm too undercooked to love. *flicks cool dude hair and readjusts shades*"

Kuudereak "I'm too undercooked to love. *flicks cool dude hair and readjusts shades*"
  8. kageboushiKun

no escape

no escape
  9. kageboushiKun

but what if they're trolling us hard? like they just say "nope, this is just to make the...

but what if they're trolling us hard? like they just say "nope, this is just to make the surprise super tasty."
  10. kageboushiKun

Pokemon RAWR!!: Gale of Edgy

Pokemon RAWR!!: Gale of Edgy
  11. kageboushiKun

Map-Survival Fishing Town

Could you attach some pictures please?
  12. kageboushiKun

watch erased (also known as boku dake ga inai machi) and you will take it back if you don't like...

watch erased (also known as boku dake ga inai machi) and you will take it back if you don't like it then you're just being too picky
  13. kageboushiKun

ḧ̶̹̠̹̱̟̮́̏̀ͤ0̆I̡̙̒͆!̤̠̠̦̹͋̃ͬͫ͟ͅ!͔̟͓̗͍̫ͪ̃ͣ

ḧ̶̹̠̹̱̟̮́̏̀ͤ0̆I̡̙̒͆!̤̠̠̦̹͋̃ͬͫ͟ͅ!͔̟͓̗͍̫ͪ̃ͣ
  14. kageboushiKun

that's beautiful

that's beautiful
  15. kageboushiKun

h0i!!!!

h0i!!!!
  16. kageboushiKun

It's fun with friends but singleplayer, in my opinion, isn't very enjoyable.

It's fun with friends but singleplayer, in my opinion, isn't very enjoyable.
  17. kageboushiKun

does the progress meter normally go left to right because if that's not it then i dunno

does the progress meter normally go left to right because if that's not it then i dunno
  18. kageboushiKun

dear fellow worshipers of the badrats trading card: it was worth 15 cents so i sold it. sorry.

dear fellow worshipers of the badrats trading card: it was worth 15 cents so i sold it. sorry.
  19. kageboushiKun

Happy Birthday Cenx! *throws confetti* (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Happy Birthday Cenx! *throws confetti* (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  20. kageboushiKun

UPDATE: The evil spirit has been exterminated from my computer. During the period in which the...

UPDATE: The evil spirit has been exterminated from my computer. During the period in which the spirit had manifested itself in my computer, I gained a single Badrats trading card. I will treasure it until the day that I die.
Back
Top Bottom