Search results for query: *

1. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Metal Gear Rising Bosses - A Mod Adding Bosses & More From MGRR

Claiming the first comment in case I need it hehe. As you might already tell, this mod is in dire need of spritework, as I'm not artist and my capabilities are not nearly enough to pull off what I envision for the bosses I'm planning to implement. If you found interest in wanting to help with...
  2. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Metal Gear Rising Bosses - A Mod Adding Bosses & More From MGRR

A Work-in-Progress Mod aiming to re-create Bosses & Mechanics from critically acclaimed Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Currently adding: -Monsoon Boss fight: Enjoy a (mostly) careful recreation of the boss fight -Blade Mode(W.I.P): Slice Up your enemies in half! Or 1/4s...or 1/8s... Don't...
  3. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

As of 1.4.4.1, the issue of slowed down flails ceased to exist on my end as well. I however, want to ask something else now: Would it be possible to give Muramasa & Volcano an ability to swing where you aim vs where you are running? Having it swing in the run direction makes it quite difficult...
  4. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I'm might be wrong but I have a feeling that True Night's Edge projectile deals only 40-50% of the damage stated in the tooltip? I tested in the normal mode with no gear and the projectile was dealing around 33 damage per hit on average. Getting close to enemies, it also seemed that only the...
  5. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

Are you sure you are using the correct mod? Because there's no [will to fight] in the mod
  6. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader Instant Heart Attack Mod

Terraria - Instant Heart Attack Mod Gives your character a heart attack. This is a real mod.
  7. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Redacted due obsolete information.
  8. HellGoesOn(Ork)

PC Molten Armor's melee bonuses aren't applied

Molten Armor has been changed to give: 7% melee damage (chestplate) 7% melee crit chance (helm) 7% melee speed (leggings) But those 3 bonuses aren't applied at all. Instead, the old 17% boost from the set bonus is applied, plus the new "Can't be set On Fire" effect.
  9. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Pose + Context Action
  10. HellGoesOn(Ork)

First off, why. Second off, you can enable debug commands in the config and use /istamina to get infinite stamina
  11. HellGoesOn(Ork)

0.0.2.8 Release Notes: [ Main ] -Updated to latest tModLoader version [ Visual ] -Changed The World's sprites -Added aura around stands -Slightly adjusted player auras [ Gameplay ] -Updated punch barrages to be less laggy -Added new settings to the mod config. Those include: enable Stand...
  12. HellGoesOn(Ork)

You could join our discord and directly tell us your criticism/suggestions/bug reports instead of making new post on forum every time. Just saying.
  13. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Its already avaiable for download in the mod browser. Search Terrarian Bizarre Adventure(or simply JoJo Mod) and it should show up. You also need WebmilioCommons for it to run.
  14. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Its vanilla. It drops after you destroy at least one orb in Corruption/Crimson biome
  15. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Not sure why you can't stop moving, I'd need more details. Punch barrages *are* supposed to drag you in the direction of the attack, but the drag effect should end as soon as barrage ends. Aerosmith can only be despawned if he's close enough to your character so he can "land".
  16. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Latest update(0.0.2.5) allows you to go into Stand Album. There you can click on the stand card of the stand you are interested in and it will show its abilities. You need to setup a hotkey for it in settings.
  17. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Aerosmith uses mouse for attacks.
  18. HellGoesOn(Ork)

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Stands, vanity, weapons and more to come! Hello and welcome to the thread of the Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - the mod that aims to faithfully implement abilities, items and Stands from the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Current Content: How to Obtain a...
  19. HellGoesOn(Ork)

tModLoader ClassLock+ - Permanently lock your class

There is no good way to determine what was the source of the projectile, so those still follow the rule of not being able to interact with NPCs unless they have the same damage type as player's class.
Back
Top Bottom