Search results for query: *

1. Linkandar

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I know he's a bit lighter in the movies, but I actually used the precise color value for his skin color in the comics, which I personally think looks better.
  2. Linkandar

Here's a Thanos I made as well, complete with the Infinity Gauntlet. (It's more visible when he's running or jumping) Use with a Nebula Blaze for the full effect. Last one, I swear! Here's Darth Vader who I think turned out alright.
  3. Linkandar

I was trying to go for a ~WWII Airman or bomber. I haven't seen anything too similar to it around the net, so I figured I'd post. Thoughts?
  4. Linkandar

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Yeah. I had a ton of pixel art, a full on fishron arena, and a recreation of the Mines of Moria. Half of it's gone because the map shrank for whatever reason. I WANT MY GOLD DECORATIONS BACK!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Linkandar

Spectre staff! Homing, rapid fire, appropriate knockback, low mana cost, and good damage make...

Spectre staff! Homing, rapid fire, appropriate knockback, low mana cost, and good damage make for the best weapon ever. The sword- the Terra Blade, but some people go for higher tier items. And the Magnet Sphere is decent against swarms and bosses like Destroyer or enemies like Wyverns.
  6. Linkandar

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Has anyone else had the issue where worlds become de-Hardmode if you die soon after beating the WoF? I was trying to get loads of Titanium and the world became un-Hardmode after I had an unfortunate encounter with Explosives.
  7. Linkandar

PC PC is getting controller support!

Alleluia!
  8. Linkandar

Weapons & Equip Blades of Life, Death and Flesh

They can't go through walls, at least in Mobile version where I play most. And with anything mage class, gastropods are laughably easy.
  9. Linkandar

Weapons & Equip Loose Cannon

My thoughts.... LOL. it's good, but a little goofy. I can't get that pirate Adambigaxe1 posted out of my head.
  10. Linkandar

Items Patching up Boss RNG a bit

That's great! In Mobile/Console version, Ocram has the same kind of thing. He drops Souls of Blight which can be combined with Cobalt, Adamantite, and Mythril to make Ocram-tier armor, instead of farming it endlessly. I like this a lot, as after twelve times fighting the Duke, he has not once...
  11. Linkandar

Weapons & Equip Blades of Life, Death and Flesh

Brilliant!! They hate you. But remember, the Dryad congratulates you if you have more Hallow than Corruption. And in an all-Hallow worlds, Wraiths can't spawn. No wraiths flying into houses and murdering NPCS = happy me
  12. Linkandar

Weapons & Equip Faster than Light(ning boots)

I don't know about you, but the lightning boots aren't fast enough for me. Yes, they are fast, but not as fast as my hit-and-run-for-your-life-or-pay-for-it-dearly tactics would prefer. I'm running out of slime and stone for Asphalt, (which is saying something considering how quick they fill up...
  13. Linkandar

Weapons & Equip Arcane Armor

maybe...
  14. Linkandar

Nice signature. One does not simply wait for updates.

Nice signature. One does not simply wait for updates.
  15. Linkandar

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

Maybe not... The Confection was supposed to be a Hallow alt... It doesn't need another.
  16. Linkandar

NPCs & Enemies Please Read, 1.4 Boss Idea

They posted it somewhere...
  17. Linkandar

NPCs & Enemies Please Read, 1.4 Boss Idea

It'll be there. Sure, majority of Re-Logic is going to Otherworld, but at least two are still doing Terraria. And Moon Lord is Cthulu's younger brother. They were gonna add him in 1.4, I'm pretty sure, but maybe not????
  18. Linkandar

NPCs & Enemies Ninja Enemies-Possibly a new invasion? [SPRITES][W.I.P]

Not bad. But the items are a pretty good and the enemies really weak. They have good attacks and all, but they have less health combined than any Pirate Captain.
Back
Top Bottom