Search results for query: *

• Users: Linkandar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Linkandar

Weapons & Equip Faster than Light(ning boots)

I don't know about you, but the lightning boots aren't fast enough for me. Yes, they are fast, but not as fast as my hit-and-run-for-your-life-or-pay-for-it-dearly tactics would prefer. I'm running out of slime and stone for Asphalt, (which is saying something considering how quick they fill up...
  2. Linkandar

NPCs & Enemies Truffle

No beating around the bush, I despise the Truffle. Why? Because I was sick of it's settle down messages. Long before I had discovered the Wiki, I had all the NPC's except for the Truffle. I had extra houses so "Morel" could settle down. BUT NO! Every five minutes, I'd get the message, "Morel...
  3. Linkandar

Weapons & Equip Anti-Enemy Accesory

The Royal Gel accessory makes slimes passive, so why not have an endgame accessory that neutralizes ALL mobs? I mean, seriously, how cool (not to mention useful) would that be? You'd have more building options, like being able to devote armor and other accessories to stuff like mining clothes...
  4. Linkandar

Weapons & Equip Cape

When I first started hardmode, I found my first wings fairly difficult to get. The 20 souls of flight are easy, but I found the 25 souls of light/ night required for angel and demon wings to be pretty annoying and took days to farm. So I thought that a cape would be a good addition. It would...
Back
Top Bottom