Search results for query: *

• Users: Spyder Z
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Spyder Z

Short Story A Reluctant Terrarian Postlogue?

In every world where a "Hero" arrives, there is one to Guide them. For a Hero's Journey cannot begin without one. It is The Way of the World that this Guide will often be a Hero from the past, Reluctant as they may be to take on the mantle. Such was the origin of this Guide, who now found...
  2. Spyder Z

PC Hotbar not Respecting Keybinds

I've unbound all my Hotbar Controls and I use the Number Pad / Number Row for various controls (Jump, Grapple, Smart Cursor, Etc.). The game does not distinguish between Number Pad and the Number Row Unfortunately, and it appears that somewhere in the code the Hotbars are "Hard Coded". While I'm...
  3. Spyder Z

Resolved Journey Mode Research / Duplication Missing Items

[CLOSED - Interface Confusion] I can't update the title I guess, so I'll mark this here. There are a number of items that, even when correctly researched (As you, if you place another one into the research slot, it shows complete and will not allow you to research it again) do not show up for...
  4. Spyder Z

Story A Reluctant Terrarian

Let's kick this off here in the new forums. This story originated at the original Terraria Online Forum, has since been posted 'Chapter at a Time' on Fanfiction.net, Archive Of Our Own, and DeviantART. I'll post this here in entire chapter chunks until I have the story caught up to where I'm...
Back
Top Bottom