Search results for query: *

1. Nisper

Is it my brain or did the game get a performance fix?

I have a very very :red:ty laptop and terraria can lag in it's later stages of the game(thank god for the frame skip option).Since 1.3.5 game seems to run visibly better (not 60 fps but it's visible).Did they do something?
  2. Nisper

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

I can see my other house from here! Make a floating island house and house an npc in there.
  3. Nisper

What are your favorite Cartoon/reality TV shows you've watched back in the past?

The best cartoon ever made in my opinion is Ed, Edd ,Eddie. Watching it back still makes me laugh really.
  4. Nisper

Favorite Bands/Artists?

I have a few bands/artist i really listen too but whynot: -The Heavy -Brown Bird (David Lamb died of leukemia RIP) -The Devil Makes Three -The Black Keys -Daft Punk (why not) Poll quite small.Chose country tho.
  5. Nisper

Corrupt a Wish

Granted.But it's not christmas. I wish for a good pc.
  6. Nisper

Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted.Reality now dissapears. I wish to have Heavy's voice.
  7. Nisper

Corrupt a Wish

Granted.But it is a chinese bootleg. I wish to become a lighting fast warrior.
  8. Nisper

Corrupt a Wish

Granted.You turn into a super mutant and live in suffering. I wish for a wish that wishes a wish.
  9. Nisper

Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted.He captures your soul and sends it to ETERNAL SUFFERING I wish for a machete.
  10. Nisper

Kill the person above you.

Zeta died from wall of text!
  11. Nisper

Corrupt a Wish

Granted,but then people make a remake called Meemcraft. I (almost) wish for a nuclear winter.
  12. Nisper

The Last Post Wins!

:golem:
  13. Nisper

The Vending Machine

You get a gatling gun. I insert snow.
  14. Nisper

General music sharing thread

I'm a pretty big fan of The Heavy....
  15. Nisper

The Vending Machine

You get the lifespan of the universe. I insert a rifle.
  16. Nisper

The Vending Machine

You get a spooky song. I insert a whole fallout shelter.
  17. Nisper

Haven't been playing terraria till the end since 1.3.2...any way to combat beginning boredom?

I love terraria but the beginning always kills the fun to me,I have to build houses (which in mid pre-hardmode is like a chore)and mine the tools i need.I had to quit for a few months because of that.Any help on how not to be bored from that?
  18. Nisper

Say the first word that comes to mind

BANANA (i was thinking out loud.......)
Back
Top Bottom