Search results for query: *

• Users: Nisper
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nisper

Is it my brain or did the game get a performance fix?

I have a very very :red:ty laptop and terraria can lag in it's later stages of the game(thank god for the frame skip option).Since 1.3.5 game seems to run visibly better (not 60 fps but it's visible).Did they do something?
  2. Nisper

Haven't been playing terraria till the end since 1.3.2...any way to combat beginning boredom?

I love terraria but the beginning always kills the fun to me,I have to build houses (which in mid pre-hardmode is like a chore)and mine the tools i need.I had to quit for a few months because of that.Any help on how not to be bored from that?
  3. Nisper

PC Nterraria enemies OP AS HELL!

It's just......2500 damage from a :red:ing hornet at leevel 50 .........3000 DAMAGE FROM A :red:ING SON OF A :red: HELLBAT AT LEVEL 80.I'm not even playing on expert mode or hardcore rpg it's normal rpg normal world...halp
  4. Nisper

Can we have an option to not spawn tombstones on death?

I'm pretty much a builder who likes nice stuff.BUT THE TOMBSTONES RUIN IT.:merchantmad:
  5. Nisper

Mewwy Terraria crhistmas!

So me n my friend decided to make 2 diff house based on crhistmas (me normal my friend crimson based) .The images are attached becuase idk how to insert em :/.
  6. Nisper

Is terraria a model for gaming?

Think about it,all games should be like terraria .Not the sandbox rpg parts but the stripped down components: -Cheap price.It is a game no a diamond covered in silver then covered in gold the covered in crystal glass in a pure gold ring.If you can get money for videogames then the games is...
  7. Nisper

My own Terraria review

Since it's 1.1 times i've been loving the game ,obvious thing it is HUGE.Terraria is none of those AAA-RPG-MMO-SPEND-YOUR-MONEY-ON-CRAP-AND-ENGERY crap games,it is a 10$ that is actually really great.It might seem it is really not an indie game due to the whole stuff in it but indie games is...
Back
Top Bottom