Search results for query: *

1. ANTWANthePAWN

Tsadow's Builds

Very creative stuff here. I especially like the town design. All looks well constructed though, good show!
  2. ANTWANthePAWN

The Dark Castle

Interesting ideas! It would be cool if you could incorporate more lava. Only if you agree of course. :cool:
  3. ANTWANthePAWN

Rate my buildings!

Yeah, looks pretty good! Building is quite addictive. My first base was really long and flat haha. Keep it up. :eek:
  4. ANTWANthePAWN

Got a few nice builds, builder from Aurora Terraria

Good stuff. Really like the design of that first one. Aesthetically pleasing but still plenty to look at.
  5. ANTWANthePAWN

Hey Terrarians

Cool, thanks. Wish I knew the specific differences haha. Pretty impactful when considering building with a certain theme or object! If someone could point me in the direction of a way to see how you get all building blocks that would be much appreciated. Happy to be here really, looks like a fun...
  6. ANTWANthePAWN

Hey Terrarians

So I've been checking out the community art and in-game builds. You all are making some awesome stuff. I'm fairly new to the game and picked it up on console. Funny thing is I'm not much a fan of Minecraft, but Terraria is another story! Just entered hardmode in my first world and started a few...
Back
Top Bottom