Search results for query: *

1. YldaACPR42

NPCs & Enemies The Frost Expansion

I really like this suggestion! The Frost Legion really does need more and this seems pretty good! Maybe we could even have a gangsta miniboss in the Frost Legion and flesh it out a bit more!
  2. YldaACPR42

Favorite Terraria creature?

Hmmm, I must say my favourite creature is probably Betsy. It's just really cool and it's drops are really cool too.
  3. YldaACPR42

Game Mechanics Recall Hotkey

Hmm I was thinking maybe I or something... Could still work but won't be a disaster.
  4. YldaACPR42

Biomes & Nature The Jade - Splitting the Hallow into it's own Alternate

Guys, you can't just make opinions based on what he's written in the suggestion. Think deeper, this is just like a 'base' so to say, an idea to get the devs moving. And personally I like it. I think it's pretty cool and that this idea has a lot of potential! Imagine some sort of enemy that has...
  5. YldaACPR42

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Thanks for the response. I'll be getting a PC soon enough so I guess it can't be that bad? I'll look into checking out a Windows emulator. Thanks!
  6. YldaACPR42

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hey, is there a Mac version for this/Is this compatible with Mac? I really want to make a few adventure maps, puzzle maps, etc. Thanks!
  7. YldaACPR42

Game Mechanics Logic Enemy Sensor

I don't see why not, and this would help with a lot of my builds!
  8. YldaACPR42

Blocks & Decoration Tweak: toggle weapon rack orientation with hammer

You actually have no idea how useful this would be. I run into this problem all the time and this is a nice, easy and simple fix. Good luck!
  9. YldaACPR42

Biomes & Nature Blue Moons

You should make it so that the Jabberwocky's head does much more damage but has lowered or no defense, like many other worm type enemies. Also, the Moon Stone is already an item, maybe rename it to Moonfire or something cool? I'd also say lower the drop rate for the Bunny mount but that's your...
  10. YldaACPR42

Other New thing to be added to Terraria

Yes, I definitely agree that the Summoner class needs more support and content, especially in early prehardmode! Also, the Berserker class seems pretty interesting, but I feel like it is too similar to the Melee class. It's still a really original suggestion though!
  11. YldaACPR42

Other Bring back the old NPC death messages!

YES this is an amazing idea! Whenever my NPCs die I never know which one died, but with the Pre 1.2 version/Unique it will be much more convenient! I don't even know why Re-Logic hasn't implemented this yet!
  12. YldaACPR42

Sprites Some of my ideas: new items, new mechanics, new equipment...

Wow. These are some really amazing ideas! The items are all really unique, and they all look perfect (this has to be in Terraria even if it's only because of the sprites!) Great job!
  13. YldaACPR42

Game Mechanics balance the bosses so that it is easier for melee

That's actually very true and I do like the idea of a "True Melee", so to speak. But how would they make True Melee viable again?
  14. YldaACPR42

Game Mechanics balance the bosses so that it is easier for melee

I don't think this is necessary. I've beaten every boss in prehardmode with hammers (Yes, the tools you break walls with). You can also use Yoyos, Spears, Flails, Boomerangs, they all work too, and they still count as melee. A few swords are quite powerful as well (Bee Keeper/Starfury, I'm...
  15. YldaACPR42

Game Mechanics Some more options to increase performance?

I don't see why not they should add the option and I can see it helping many people (including myself). Great idea!
  16. YldaACPR42

Hello!

Hello!
  17. YldaACPR42

Haha, whoops! Did not notice that!

Haha, whoops! Did not notice that!
  18. YldaACPR42

Blocks & Decoration Display item for pets/mounts/minions which summons animated sprite

This is a great idea! I can already imagine putting all my Blessed Apples around and having a stable! (Also, maybe the furniture item could be called the "Dog House" or something like that!)
  19. YldaACPR42

Blocks & Decoration Improved Weapon Racks and Item Frames

Yes! This would be so amazing, and it's actually a really cool idea to have the "invisible mounts" where you can place weapons! I hope this is added in the next update!
  20. YldaACPR42

Sparkez's Builds

I found Khaios using this technique the other day as well! Either way, this is something I would've never thought of! A bathtub painted brown so it looks like a keg... it's just puuuure genius, even if you aren't the one that originally thought of it!
Back
Top Bottom