Search results for query: *

1. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm wondering. Once you get TML to work with current version of Terraria will it be like the current way TML is handled on Steam? Or would we have to download it and use it as we did before?
  2. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

It's a good pack, no issues found. Now I didn't leave the folder within the zip file, as I unzipped it into a folder for it within the resource folder in documents. Also I haven't ran into any issues in crashing upon reloading the game.
  3. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

Wonder if there is a new way of adding in resource packs into the game now. Cause before with TML you had to have a zip file named Texture Pack and it'll work, now it doesn't.
  4. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I'm having an issue trying to create a new world. I get this error with Thorium loaded. I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix this. Also here is the list of mods I have enabled/loaded in. Calamity (no music) Calamity Music Calamity Extra Music Calamity Vanilla Buff Base Mod Ancients Awakening...
  5. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm getting a rather odd error when trying to generate a new world. The mods I have active are: Calamity{with music add-on} Thorium Orchid Elements Awoken Ancients Awoken So I'm uncertain if it's the TML 64bit version I'm using or what.
  6. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Wonder where the updated version of this is? It's not on the front page, so if I can't download to update I can't play Terraria modded due to outdated mods that requires the update.
  7. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader Webmilio's Commons Library

First off sorry for getting back so late. Second I was going to get the error message that this mod puts out but then noticed that it had an update. Installed update and it no longer crashes. So I'm guessing it was the past update did something.
  8. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader Webmilio's Commons Library

Trying to use this after the update, causes this to crash. So until it's fixed I can't even continue to play my world, cause I have Laugicality also, and it won't load without this.
  9. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader The JoostMod

I'm uncertain if anyone has brought this up or not but the Sandstone Furnace sells for 2 platinum each. And with the Alchemist NPC mod it's easy to farm the sandstone furnace to get max stacks of platinum. Could you lower the sell price on the Sandstone Furnace to be the same as a normal stone one?
  10. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Ah ok. Well time to attempt Skeletron.
  11. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader Litho's Armory

I'm wondering where you do find the Aqua Embers? Item recipe doesn't show what drops it if anything does.
  12. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm wondering and if this has already been asked and provided an answer for I'm sorry in advanve. But can the CMM[Calamity Music Mod] be used without having to have the main mod installed? Cause I want to see how the music[if it changes anything in the base game] without having Calamity installed.
  13. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

After enabling the experimental feature and placing the texture pack zip file in the same folder. What other bits do you have to do to make the pack to work in-game? Also it's been 1 year+ since I messed with terraria.
  14. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I'd say if you want the spinning wheel to be craftable, I'd say have cost say 20[or so]wood + 5 iron + 150 cobweb + a hard mode only drop. That is if you want to make an item that is only used for the spinning wheel that is. But just tossin out a suggestion.
  15. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader Antiaris

Well I am doing a magic run of this mod, so I was going to go with the magic based weapon any way. Just need to refight the three again, which won't be hard.
  16. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

tModLoader Antiaris

I'm wondering how to either craft or obtain the Emerald Net. Cause in recipe browser it doesn't show up, nor is it on the wiki page. Cause the emerald gel stuff is sorta pointless if you can't find the net. I've already fought and killed the eye, eater, and slime king but still nothing about a...
  17. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

Have you tried the Recipe Browser mod? I use that all the time and it shows how to make basically all craft-able stuff from the mod and others. It's in the Mob Browser so look it up and add it, oh and also you might want to assign it a key so you can open it up.
  18. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

Well I know that was the only thing I had placed in my world, before the world break happened, so I was only assuming.
  19. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

@Demon NOCLIP In your world did you use the blacksmith forge? Cause if you did I think[I might be wrong on this] that might be the cause of this bug we've been getting. Cause in my world that was messing up I had that placed down. So I created a new world an played a small bit in that world...
  20. Rathlon Tobias Riverwind

For one Cob Walls are made via clay blocks at a furnace. So 1 clay block = 4 cob walls, it's just you can't revert them back. Onto my issue with this mod. I've got a world made and played for a few hours and I have some items that this mod adds in, and now I can't even load up that world. When...
Back
Top Bottom