Search results for query: *

1. Persecutor

Serious 1 does not simply get staff.

Agreed, but this would have been better off as a status update.
  2. Persecutor

A game to play with my mother.

If you're going to play Heroes of Might and Magic III, do only so with the HD mod and Horn of the Abyss. It's really a milestone in gaming history. You're not playing a "video game with monsters fighting", you take part in a grandeliquette game of chess. A triumph of gray matter and...
  3. Persecutor

Terraria: Too casual?

The last time someone used "Terraria" and "Casual" together, it did not end well. By the way, you don't need fingers anymore.
  4. Persecutor

#JustRetardThings.

#JustRetardThings.
  5. Persecutor

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Maybe @Tobbvald too. The Holy Trinity!
  6. Persecutor

We all learn a new thing each day. Thank you for your input.

We all learn a new thing each day. Thank you for your input.
  7. Persecutor

Well,it says so on the Hungarian Wikipedia: "A haddzs megváltható helyettes küldésével is, és a...

Well,it says so on the Hungarian Wikipedia: "A haddzs megváltható helyettes küldésével is, és a zarándoklatra félretett pénzt jótékony célra is fordíthatják." Meaning "Hajj can be exchanged with doing an alternate mission, and the money saved up for it can be donated to charity."
  8. Persecutor

Forgot to follow you. You're scarily productive, you know that?

Forgot to follow you. You're scarily productive, you know that?
  9. Persecutor

I've also heard that if you spend the money that was supposed to fund your pilgrimage on...

I've also heard that if you spend the money that was supposed to fund your pilgrimage on charity, it counts as well.
  10. Persecutor

Well you know that I'm just a random Terrarian after all. While I don't know much about Islam, I...

Well you know that I'm just a random Terrarian after all. While I don't know much about Islam, I know that Allah is all forgiving and merciful so in his eyes it's the intent that counts. Thus if you died in a car accident tomorrow (let's hope not, though), I'm sure he wouldn't hold it against you.
  11. Persecutor

Items Skull Vanity Variety - Imitate more types of Skeletons!

You should change the Rune Skull's description to boost magic, as you recently stated that the normal Rune Hat would boost magic in the mod.
  12. Persecutor

Do you plan on doing the pilgrimage to Mecca?

Do you plan on doing the pilgrimage to Mecca?
  13. Persecutor

Easy. Not a single time-unit after midnight according to the timezone it's currently in.

Easy. Not a single time-unit after midnight according to the timezone it's currently in.
  14. Persecutor

Take note that I won't make a thread for it, only put them together in a zip file once it's...

Take note that I won't make a thread for it, only put them together in a zip file once it's complete, upload it somewhere and send you all the download link in PM.
  15. Persecutor

Terraria Otherworld Interview: Loki on Building a structured sandbox

Why didn't you ask him about the ISP? I mean, he couldn't possibly refuse to answer in a real interview.
  16. Persecutor

Yea, I know, I edited his name like 3 times because I forgot whether it was mayor or modlol.

Yea, I know, I edited his name like 3 times because I forgot whether it was mayor or modlol.
  17. Persecutor

I need to notify @Gmayor61

I need to notify @Gmayor61
  18. Persecutor

Though if you guys are so enthusiastic about it, I can work out a few more (3-4) chapters to...

Though if you guys are so enthusiastic about it, I can work out a few more (3-4) chapters to give it a proper finale and release the complete product.
  19. Persecutor

I still have them on my hard drive, and can send it to you. Just don't expect it to be complete...

I still have them on my hard drive, and can send it to you. Just don't expect it to be complete; After season 2 episode 3 I got banned, and could not complete the story; all the events waiting to be referenced piled up after that and I barely remember what I wanted to reference in the first place.
Back
Top Bottom