Search results for query: *

1. Adam Buchanan

Items Dragon Mount

Who hasn't ever wanted to ride a flame breathing dragon? The mount would be summoned by a Dragon Egg: The egg could be a drop found as a treasure from the Lihzahrd Dungeon, Or maybe as a drop from the boss suggestion of this thread. And upon use, it would give the Dragon Mount buff to the...
  2. Adam Buchanan

Console Console 1.3?

You do realize that information is a little useless because it's 3 months old
  3. Adam Buchanan

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

When are we getting a release date for console 1.3? It's almost the middle of Q3
  4. Adam Buchanan

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

When are we getting a release date for console 1.3? It's almost the middle of Q3
  5. Adam Buchanan

Console 1.3?

thanks;)
  6. Adam Buchanan

Console 1.3?

Is there a gonna be an announcement soon about the release date of console 1.3? Because I want to know if it's coming June or July, and what day?
  7. Adam Buchanan

PS4 1.2.4.1 mounts

I guess it should be in general, Thanks!
  8. Adam Buchanan

PS4 1.2.4.1 mounts

I have a question, what update added where you could use items while riding a mount? Because I can't seem to do it on console I was riding my pigron mount (any mount) and tried to use my flarion and my mount despawned. (Update 1.2.4.1, PS4)
  9. Adam Buchanan

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

When 505 said that there will be more news as it gets closer to the release of the update for console, does that mean maybe the update will come in early June, maybe may?
  10. Adam Buchanan

Who are you?

Who are you?
  11. Adam Buchanan

ok :)

ok :)
  12. Adam Buchanan

terraria in the future

What will happen when we hit that point where we get to 1.9 do we go to terraria 2.0 or not?
  13. Adam Buchanan

Emoticon Creator

Finally created me as a emoticon and others
  14. Adam Buchanan

hows the 1.3.1 developing going?

hows the 1.3.1 developing going?
  15. Adam Buchanan

Cenx who is working the next update for Pc terraria 1.3.1?

Cenx who is working the next update for Pc terraria 1.3.1?
  16. Adam Buchanan

Console terraria console 1.3

I hope 1.3 for consoles comes out before 2017, but you never know with 505 games :)
  17. Adam Buchanan

thanks for the help :)
  18. Adam Buchanan

Does anyone know if there is any information about 1.3 for consoles?
  19. Adam Buchanan

Chippy, i thought you weren't because there wasn't any videos for a few days, keep up the good...

Chippy, i thought you weren't because there wasn't any videos for a few days, keep up the good work :)
  20. Adam Buchanan

Anymore news on 1.3.1 coming out soon that we need to know about?

Anymore news on 1.3.1 coming out soon that we need to know about?
Back
Top Bottom