Search results for query: *

• Users: Bemm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bemm

PC Favorite Weapon??

What's your favorite weapon to use? Mine is the Meowmere because it shoots out cats! feel free to make a comment on what's your favorite weapon! :D
  2. Bemm

tModLoader CS:GO Guns (A Simple mod that add's guns.)

Welcome To me and @motariz's mod! (We might add some beta testers, coders and spriters.) Since there's no content to start off, feel free to make some suggestions! :) Mod Team: Dat Nub Scrub ۞ࢧࢧ: Main Mod Creator motariz Spriter, Beta Tester DragonSoul, Beta Tester
  3. Bemm

tModLoader Help With creating Flail Feel Free to answer!

Hai currently im making a mod but I want to know how to code flails. So feel free to give me some answers and some of your codes! :D
  4. Bemm

PC Rage Moments

Hellou, im Dat Nub Scrub. I posted this to see people telling me how the raged out. My moment was, In 1.2.4.1, when i was trying to make the terra blade but then i sold my broken hero sword. Yep, it sucked balls. So post your rage moment, if you want. :)
  5. Bemm

tModLoader Looking for Spriter's and Coders for My mod (At least 3 spriters and a couple of coders,)

MOD STOPPED PROGRESSING MADE A POLE TO DECIDE IF I SHOULD STOP THE MOD OR NOT HERE IS DE LINK TO DE POLE TO VOTE http://www.strawpoll.me/10215284 Hi! As you can see the title, I need at least 3 spriters and a couple of coders that can help me with my own mod named (Credit to TMC!!) Thanks...
  6. Bemm

Weapons & Equip Spectre Blade

Im sorry for currently stealing someone else's sprite, next time i will make my own sprite. Also I will ask people for permission to use their sprites. I am very sorry for stealing again. :(
Back
Top Bottom