Search results for query: *

1. CorruptdWarrior

My Enchantments aren't working whatsoever.

Double check and see that they are enabled in the actual soul configurations. It's a little wrench icon right below your inventory on the far left side.
  2. CorruptdWarrior

tModLoader DNI Risk System

Is this mod compatible with the newest versions of TModLoader? I'd like to give it a shot, but even installing it manually brings nothing up
  3. CorruptdWarrior

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Now that the mod has been released, has there been any thought about a discord server open to the public for ideas and general chat about the mod?
  4. CorruptdWarrior

tModLoader Metroid Mod

V2 addons cannot be used in conjunction with V1 addons. That's just how the mod itself works. You still get the damage bonuses but any secondary effects are rendered null until you get a similar upgrade for the rest of them.
  5. CorruptdWarrior

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Hey, scooter, I'm stopping by again to drop some more bugs. Most of the bosses have issues in multiplayer. You already know about Serris crashing people, but Omega Pirate has visual glitches, Kraid wouldn't open his mouth for anyone, and Golden Torizo's head disappeared, so he was invincible...
  6. CorruptdWarrior

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Hey, scooter, great mod, loving what there already is. I am having an issue, though. When fighting it in Multiplayer, Serris will freeze two of the three players and crash their games, and the third one may or may not get a crash later. We've had no problems up to Serris.
  7. CorruptdWarrior

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I wouldn't see a need for multiple suits but the beams are still combinable even at that tier
  8. CorruptdWarrior

How's life been treating you? Between college and a new house, it must be a tough time, no?
  9. CorruptdWarrior

I'd be more then willing to help test out MP issues if you ever need a spare hand, as that's mostly what I'd be using the mod for anyways. I understand the team is private right now, though, but my offer will still stand in the case you reach out to the public for help with testing.
  10. CorruptdWarrior

Nothing against him, but he does tend to get sidetracked easily. Probably went off to do his own thing for a bit, but the mod ain't stopped yet.
  11. CorruptdWarrior

Grazi for the follow, good sir. Have one in return. Addio per ora !

Grazi for the follow, good sir. Have one in return. Addio per ora !
  12. CorruptdWarrior

Eager to see your work, scooter. Any update on progress?
  13. CorruptdWarrior

At this point I don't care how delayed it is, every day we wait is another day to excite ourselves for the upcoming fruits of labor scooter will be giving us.
  14. CorruptdWarrior

Things have been picking up and scooter's active again. Could we be close to seeing a release after so long of waiting?
  15. CorruptdWarrior

Hey, man, just popping in to check on the progress of the mod. Haven't heard anything in a while.
  16. CorruptdWarrior

That's nothin', try being dead for 11 months

That's nothin', try being dead for 11 months
  17. CorruptdWarrior

Quite eager to see how this works out, and I don't doubt that this will be a very fleshed out mod. Question, though, will the various powerups and expansions be found/looted, crafted, or a combination of the two possibilities? And do you plan on doing an open beta to bug test, or will you only...
  18. CorruptdWarrior

Would you at least be able to give an estimate on how much is done so far? I remember 2 or so months back you said , as a rough estimate, the mod was ~75% done, 50% if you counted testing. I'd just like to know where we're at now, so I have an idea of how much longer we have left to wait
  19. CorruptdWarrior

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

A couple of months out, give or take. This is going to be the biggest update by far, and lots of things are planned.
  20. CorruptdWarrior

i don't have an x-server.sys nerd

i don't have an x-server.sys nerd
Back
Top Bottom