Search results for query: *

• Users: Krookodile
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Krookodile

PC Ecter's Modded Expert

2. Krookodile

Pixel Art Krookodile's Sprites

Krookodile can Sprite? No, not really, but I am trying to learn how. I haven't started really, but having someone give me an idea would be great, so here this is. Welcome to Krookodile's sprite thread!
  3. Krookodile

Member-Run Project Crookodile's IG Creations!

Welcome to (Yet another) A Building thread! Namely, Mine! I do a pretty good amount of building in Terraria, I won't say I am a master at it, but I do enjoy and try to build things well. What makes me stand out from others? I am probably not as good as them. I am opening this up in hopes to...
  4. Krookodile

Modded Screen shot Let's play: Multiplayer!

Alright, welcome to Myself and @mancheg0 's Let's play of modded terraria! There are many mods in this, and just as many fun adventures to be had! Now, a little introduction to the series! Well, as this requires 2 people as it is multiplayer, it may update a little slowly...
  5. Krookodile

Other Literature Krookodile's Lore of Terraria

Welp, I know there are a few of these, but why not? Have some of my take on the lore of Terraria, and request your own things! Please note, I am not always a good writer so... bear with me! First of is the Creation of Terraria
  6. Krookodile

Items A suggestion to DYE for!

So we all know the dyes, special, normal, and dual, are basically what they can be sorted into. However, there aren't a lot of combos for dye. You could pair any dye with y dye and have xy dye, or, you can have a new dye slot! It would work like this, you have red dye in slot one, and blue dye...
  7. Krookodile

Question about rules.

First off, if this is in the wrong section, sorry I think it is in the right one though. I noticed in the rules that mobile and console mod pictures is prohibited. However I didn't see it mention not posting screenshots of pc mods. Did I just miss something, or is it allowed to post pictures of...
  8. Krookodile

Weapons & Equip Yet another thrower class expansion idea.

So we all know the classes: summoner, warrior, ranger, and mage. Then there was thrower. The in complete class that branched off from ranged. When 1.3 came thrower was made, along with some pre hard mode things. Personally, I think pre hard mode is set in terms of throwing. So here are some...
  9. Krookodile

Looking for a forums RP group.

I have been searching for a RP group to join. Lighthearted, and not to serious, in it for the good times. If you need a new member, I am very active, and get on at least 5 times a day.
  10. Krookodile

Other The Oblivion, Mob and more.

Before I begin, I know that this will most probably not be implemented, because this is a boss after the moon lord, but it might be taken into consideration for Terreria OW or Terraria 2. When I fought the moon lord, it was a fun fight. However, there is no tension, no foresight to the fight...
  11. Krookodile

PC Ecter the Expert: Expert mode playthrough

Welcome to Ecter the Expert's playthough! I will update this oftenish, and tips are welcome. I have done a couple of expert playthroughs, but never gotten to far. Fun Fact, Ecter was the name of my first expert mode character! Enough of the introduction, Let's get on with the show!
  12. Krookodile

Challenges that are medium difficulty.

So I have been playing terraria for about 300 hours, yet can still not beat expert mode, so I was wondering: Are there any chalenges I can do on normal mode to help prepare me for Expert? If you have nay, please tell me, I might make a screen shot series of them.
  13. Krookodile

Weapons & Equip Charge Blade

So have you ever gotten the sniper rifle and said "This is really cool! I wish other weapons had something like this though." Well now introducing the: CHARGE BLADE!!!! Attack: 50 -250 Use time: Average Knockback: large Sell price : 10...
  14. Krookodile

Weapons & Equip Starfury like weapons?

Sooooooo..... My first thread so bear with me. So I LOVE the starfury and think there should be more weapons like it. Combining sword and magic is...... DEATH for enemies. The reason these following weapons have mana values is so that these can be used for both melee and magic armors. Example...
Back
Top Bottom