Search results for query: *

1. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

tModLoader Is there a mod that adds more accessory reforge options?

I want some extra reforge options OTHER than +4 Warding or +4 Crit to be useful options. Is there a mod that add things like +Firing Speed, +hp regen, +flight time, etc? If there is a mod like this, I simply cannot find it.
  2. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

tModLoader Someone should make a dual wielding mod.

I remember once downloading one from terraria online, a long while ago. The mod literally just let you use two weapons at once, regardless of what the weapons were. It worked by having whatever was in slot 0 be used by pressing right-click, and left click for whatever else you would normally use...
  3. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

tModLoader Can't shoot/throw anything!

This is really bugging my friend and I because we just were entering into hardmode, excited to try out all the new content with our mods. We entered hardmode, and everything was going smoothly for a while, and then we suddenly lost the ability to throw or shoot projectiles right as a goblin...
  4. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Problem with Multiplayer and Tremor enemies

When I was hosting a server with the mod "Tremor" on it, every time me and my friend hit one of the new zombielike enemies that spawn at night, they would instantly disappear, even though we both were able to see and attack them before they disappeared. Why does this happen?
  5. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Framerate Lag?

Every Time I play terraria with any mods, the game frequently gets framerate lag for seemingly no reason. For some reason, opening my inventory when the framerate is low always brings the fps right back up. Is there a fix for this? It's extremely irritating.
  6. C.F. Scoundrel of Punch

Why hasn't anyone made a modded server yet?

Why hasn't anyone made a modded server for multiple mods? I've been wanting to play terraria with a bit more content with my friend, but we can't purely because no general modded server has been made.
Back
Top Bottom