Search results for query: *

1. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip Bottomless Coin Purse- Not as OP as it sounds

so. endless coins. sounds op, right? wrong. well, at least, its wrong in this case. you see, the coins aren't for spending, they're for ammo. we all know how tedious it is to grind for coins, only to shoot them from your coin gun, never to see them again. so, to make it a little less annoying, I...
  2. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip the Paladins hammer: bestowing the true nature of a paladin upon you.

Wow. It's been a while since I made a suggestion. Most of my suggestions have been pretty big, so I decided to tone it down a little. This suggestion is about the Paladins hammer. You know, this thing https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/terraria.wiki.gg/f/f7/Paladin%27s_Hammer.png unlike most...
  3. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip a just in case suggestion (scourge of the corrupter and the vampire knives replacements)

I've seen some suggestions pertaining to changing certain weapons to throwing weapons, like the scourge of the corrupter and the vampire knives. in case that ever happens, I decided to create this suggestion. lets get into, shall we? Blood Sickle: 31 melee damage 3 knockback...
  4. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip Compilation of new accesories and tinkers

so, I was thinking "there's a distinct lack of tinkers for items that deserve them" so, here's my fist compilation of new accessories and tinkers (all of these were made by me, to some extent) first, we have the: Divine shield: crafted with: the ahnk shield and the paladins shield. (I realize...
  5. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip eclipse armor (endgame throwing armor)

so, everyone wants more throwing stuff. my solution? eclipse armor. this is celestial tier, but I didn't go and make up a whole new tower. youll love it, I swear. first, lets go over some minor changes. this stuff: has a new tooltip "a catalyst for celestial powers" its also now used to make...
  6. ArmegeddonCraft

NPCs & Enemies Ra, The Sun Lord (alternate moonlord)

so I was thinking, what can we do with the unused solar cultist? I know, we can make the pyramid useful! (keep in mind this only applies if your world actually generated a pyramid. if it didn't, you still have the regular moonlord to fight.) so, once you beat the golem, you get the usual stuff...
  7. ArmegeddonCraft

Items cookie item. (youll love it i swear)

"armegeddoncraft we already have cookies. you get them on Christmas" true, but this is a very special cookie. it summons the wyvern mount. i've seen plenty of suggestions for a wyvern mount, but none of them referenced happy days, a terraria youtuber that loves cookies. but why does it summon a...
  8. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip turtle armor (helmet) sprite overhaul

I play terraria mobile edition. currently, we don't have access to the beetle armor. we do however have access to the turtle armor. and its not so good helmet sprite. I suggest that the sprite gets a more knightly look, similar to this sprite, made for me by @Di. now, I know you can use vanity...
  9. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip new spell tomes

I came up with an idea for a few new spell tomes. I'll be adding more as time goes by. Also, sprites are needed and much appreciated. Devils Bladestorm- Dropped by demons in hardmode, after the player has beaten the golem. 2% drop rate (3% in expert mode) Shoots two black and red razorblades...
  10. ArmegeddonCraft

Weapons & Equip aditions to console and mobile

I always thought that there should be wings that correspond with the console and mobile exclusive sets. the names should be the dragon wings, titan booster, and the spectral veil. that being said, there's an item that wouldn't be a console and mobile exclusive, that I want to talk about more...
Back
Top Bottom