Search results for query: *

1. DoctorMcDerp

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Well, I one upped myself. I got kicked from the official terraria discord server so I could join the server. Long story short discord freaked out and the icon disappeared, so I had to convinced a mod through a friend who still had access to the server to kick me so I could rejoin, and...
  2. DoctorMcDerp

Oh look the Ultramarines are taking over.

Oh look the Ultramarines are taking over.
  3. DoctorMcDerp

As a Californian, your armies shall fall against our waves of homeless, like spiders swarmed by...

As a Californian, your armies shall fall against our waves of homeless, like spiders swarmed by waves of ants. Your assaults shall break against our mountainous defenses like the waves of the ocean breaking against a cliff. Your reason shall fall to the chaos and madness of our political...
  4. DoctorMcDerp

I mean, the first rule of any good rule or guide book is that there will be circumstances where...

I mean, the first rule of any good rule or guide book is that there will be circumstances where the advice does not apply. You can't plan for everything.
  5. DoctorMcDerp

Busy with college, taking drivers tests, failing at stuff, that kind of thing. How are you?

Busy with college, taking drivers tests, failing at stuff, that kind of thing. How are you?
  6. DoctorMcDerp

maybe.

maybe.
  7. DoctorMcDerp

Finest Quotes

"Trust me there's no way they can hit us from here..." - a teammate moments from death
  8. DoctorMcDerp

Finest Quotes

"Good is too high a mark, one that we may never feel we've reached, regardless of accomplishments. Don't strive to be good. Just strive to be better." - Me at 4 am trying to come up with inspirational stuff to diffuse certain situations
  9. DoctorMcDerp

Eh I could have gone either way. This works just as much as a non serious response.

Eh I could have gone either way. This works just as much as a non serious response.
  10. DoctorMcDerp

Happy late new year to you! Also late response. Maybe i am really dead here, idk. Do the...

Happy late new year to you! Also late response. Maybe i am really dead here, idk. Do the dead even know if they're dead?
  11. DoctorMcDerp

Just a heads up, I'm not dead here, just in a state of chronic lurking.

Just a heads up, I'm not dead here, just in a state of chronic lurking.
  12. DoctorMcDerp

I mean it is sorta his job. Gotta keep that employment.

I mean it is sorta his job. Gotta keep that employment.
  13. DoctorMcDerp

I've been here for 4 years? Damn, it feels like yesterday.

I've been here for 4 years? Damn, it feels like yesterday.
  14. DoctorMcDerp

Hello related species in the derp family.

Hello related species in the derp family.
  15. DoctorMcDerp

Roll for deception.

Roll for deception.
  16. DoctorMcDerp

Sorry man, gotta make a point, and the word count is being uncooperative so I have to split...

Sorry man, gotta make a point, and the word count is being uncooperative so I have to split these up.
  17. DoctorMcDerp

The bombers won't even be near aggro range, and if the crawltipedes give chase anyway, the...

The bombers won't even be near aggro range, and if the crawltipedes give chase anyway, the bombers can outrun them (muh jet powered transonic B-52), or match speed and abuse their predictable movement to delete them with turrets as they sit just within range but are unable to catch their targets.
  18. DoctorMcDerp

Just keep nuking and pounding the region around the pillar, and it's an easy victory. You may...

Just keep nuking and pounding the region around the pillar, and it's an easy victory. You may not even have to use nukes, just set up a designated kill box and whack that with missiles and artillery, or just go full operation arc light style and bomb everything in the designated zone out of...
  19. DoctorMcDerp

@Omega Derpling *Laughs in being able to outrun pretty much everything and being able to kill...

@Omega Derpling *Laughs in being able to outrun pretty much everything and being able to kill terrarians before they knew anyone was even targeting them, thus negating any damage advantages. Screen size boyo. Also, with the lunar events and the sheer numbers that comes with them, I laugh at...
  20. DoctorMcDerp

@neoselket *Laughs in high altitude JDAM strikes, Kinzhal hypersonic nuclear missile, modern...

@neoselket *Laughs in high altitude JDAM strikes, Kinzhal hypersonic nuclear missile, modern tank targeting and thermal systems, Aegis Targeting Systems, Peacekeeper and Trident MIRV ballistic missiles, modern artillery, and AN/SEQ-3 Laser Weapon System.*
Back
Top Bottom