Search results for query: *

1. Galaxinator

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

"supposed" Also it was at first, but it got bugged an update afterwards.
  2. Galaxinator

I'm out of beans, anyone have extra?

I'm out of beans, anyone have extra?
  3. Galaxinator

Actually Calamity has its own balancing, which isn't balanced to other content mods, so yeah...

Actually Calamity has its own balancing, which isn't balanced to other content mods, so yeah, it's its own game now. (Never expected to have it's its ever)
  4. Galaxinator

Therefore, Counter Strike was born.

Therefore, Counter Strike was born.
  5. Galaxinator

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It's supposed to be a material, to craft boss summons which spawn several of one boss type. There's only a few of them currently and you'll get a reward for doing them. However how the system will probably change to get Overloader, as in there could be another npc.
  6. Galaxinator

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Soul of Terraria will stay vanilla items to craft, also remove remove dual wielding. That mod effectively increases dps by two times, and for items like Palladium Enchantment make your life per hit (lph) also higher, so I have no idea what's your problem when you use a mod with no trade off.
  7. Galaxinator

Game Mechanics Warning Before Changing from Unreal/legendary/mythical

You set it to stop reforging at a specific modifier, and instead of looking via wiki or w/e it shows you which modifiers you can get, and/or you pick what stats you want from a set of priorities and it gets the best one according to that. Tedious reforging bunch of times to realize a modifier...
  8. Galaxinator

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I honestly am confused, I see none of them currently :thinking:
  9. Galaxinator

and no thanks to stalkers, right?

and no thanks to stalkers, right?
  10. Galaxinator

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Damage (by 25%) is reduced and you have lost your natural life regen
  11. Galaxinator

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

1951 Rosenberg's are sentenced to a death penalty.
  12. Galaxinator

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

1949 Harry S. Truman wins again
  13. Galaxinator

I was regarding to your background, shouldn't their be background noises too? :)

I was regarding to your background, shouldn't their be background noises too? :)
  14. Galaxinator

https://soundcloud.com/video-game-sound-tracks/super-mario-sunshine-delfino-plaza Is this...

https://soundcloud.com/video-game-sound-tracks/super-mario-sunshine-delfino-plaza Is this suitable, or you somewhere else?
  15. Galaxinator

Without Context, Summarize Terraria

Honestly I'm not sure where to start with stories, after that I generally just write what comes up to my mind. I'll probably start a thread... If I get to it :D
  16. Galaxinator

1.4 final boss theories

Yeah I prefer it too, also I keep re-reading my comment, and I should of rewritten it, sounds awful now, but I'm totally keeping it :D.
  17. Galaxinator

Do you have something else than via forums to communicate like Steam or Discord so it's more...

Do you have something else than via forums to communicate like Steam or Discord so it's more fluid conversation? :)
  18. Galaxinator

Posting here is old, quite tedious, much faster else where, tbh.

Posting here is old, quite tedious, much faster else where, tbh.
  19. Galaxinator

Mmm isn't old.

Mmm isn't old.
  20. Galaxinator

Is Gordon Ramsay the one that calls people donkeys?

Is Gordon Ramsay the one that calls people donkeys?
Back
Top Bottom