Search results for query: *

• Users: Paly
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Paly

Receiving Tile Data: 6%.

I'm trying to connect to a friend's server, and it keeps getting stuck at "Receiving Tile Data: 6%." I could join the server just fine a few days ago, but now it just refuses to let me. There have been two times when it would connect for a few minutes, lose connection, and go back to having the...
  2. Paly

Unluckiest moment in Terraria?

Hi, this is The School Bully, and I was curious, what is your unluckiest moment in Terraria? Mine would involve boulders. What happened is I was mining at the start and I stepped on a boulder trap. Luckily enough, I stepped to the side so it didn't hit me. Unluckily, I stepped on another boulder...
  3. Paly

Unluckiest moment in Left 4 Dead

Hi there! This is The School Bully, and this is a thread for those of you who play Left 4 Dead! So, if you play Left 4 Dead, you may have had some pretty unlucky moments. Please share those moments, I don't want to be the only one with bad luck in video games! So, I was just playing No Mercy...
  4. Paly

Vote me for president.

If you vote me for president, I'll bully that person who used to bully you in 5th grade. You know the one... Yeah, him. He will rue the day he ever messed with you. #TheSchoolBully4President2016
  5. Paly

So, I built a house and arena.

Hello, this is The School Bully, I have built this house and arena awhile ago, so I am now showing it off. Hope you like it.
  6. Paly

Hi there!

Hello! This is DarkReborn, or The School Bully! I am not new to Terraria or these forums, but I decided to finally make an introduction thread. So, I have been playing Terraria for quite awhile. I have it on PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and mobile devices. I would get it for my 3ds, but I never really use...
Back
Top Bottom