Search results for query: *

1. IHATETHISSIGNUP

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

“Someone shoot the barrels! They’re perfectly lined up!” *Garrun shoots a barrel, not expecting an arrow to do anything to a metal barrel.*
  2. IHATETHISSIGNUP

Edit The Quote

OH GOD PHYSICAL CONTACT, MY WEAKNESS!
  3. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun watches for any time a barrels rolls close to the Landwyrm to let Phaedra know about, slightly unhappy about Herex’s revival.*
  4. IHATETHISSIGNUP

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

Everything is a mimic... everything
  5. IHATETHISSIGNUP

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

Oh :red: this isn’t expert
  6. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun’s watch for attacks is completely destroyed by dollie’s action, making him unready to warn about attacks.*
  7. IHATETHISSIGNUP

“Hey, just so you guys know, I probably could perform a bit of an archery miracle. Don’t ask me how, there’s a reason it’s a miracle, but I could probably leave it more open to attacks for you guys. Just say the word.” *Garrun proceeds to watch for any incoming attacks.*
  8. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*As Garrun reattaches his head, he suddenly feels like his skull is harder to smash (head gets health upgrade) and feels as though he could probably attack even without his body (Medusa).* “You know, Herex, I get that you were probably focused on fighting, but if you had listened to me you...
  9. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun says nothing about this attack, as Herex would just ignore his warning anyways.*
  10. IHATETHISSIGNUP

(Oh, forgot that he specifically has 20 bucks. Was trying to make a joke.)
  11. IHATETHISSIGNUP

(Anything times 0 is still 0)
  12. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun attempts to give Herex an ‘I told you so’ look but probably fails due to being blind and prepares to war anyone else about incoming attacks.*
  13. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun readies himself... readies himself to warn about another attack, that is.*
  14. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun watches what’s about to happen ready to warn anyone it attacks.* “Phaedra, watch out for the smack!”
  15. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garruns eyes widen as he yells to everyone* “GET IN THE AIR!” *As he attempts to throw his head into the air once the earthquake starts.*
  16. IHATETHISSIGNUP

I would suggest editing the app and posting a new version
  17. IHATETHISSIGNUP

I believe the answer to be “Yes”, just make sure you follow the guidelines (Rules>Character App Rules>Character App Template). Make sure to follow the rules, as as @TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6 can tell you, we can be a bit harsh against worse apps.
  18. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun remembers he has a new crossbow to try out and put his bow on his back as he takes out the crossbow before firing a shot at the monster.*
  19. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun quickly pulls back and releases the knocked arrow, firing it at the sewage monster.*
  20. IHATETHISSIGNUP

*Garrun puts the toxic spike armor on and aims the crossbow at the pile.* "Let's try to pick up the pace, I'm not liking the sounds I'm hearing, and I'm definitely not liking the smell..."
Back
Top Bottom