Search results for query: *

1. kingartoria

Rate my buildings!

I have some buildings that I think are pretty good but I wanna know what other people think about them, so when I build a house, I'll post it here, and you leave an opinion. Thanks in advance. Also, blatant "you suck" comments will be ignored. I'm looking for criticism, not flaming.
  2. kingartoria

Story Journal of Zach

Hello everybody! I have been wanting to do a story about my adventures in Terraria for a long time, and at the same time, I wanted to theorize about Terraria's lore, so here's the beginning of my story, Journal of Zach! Please comment if you notice any mistakes or have any criteria, as I'm just...
  3. kingartoria

No werewolf/merfolk option in mobile update 1.2.3-1.2.4

It's not a setting in the PC version, so I would say no. EDIT: I just read the patch notes for 1.3.0.6, sorry! My post is irrelevant now!
  4. kingartoria

Has anybody seen martian probe in 1.3.0.4?

I guess I was pretty unlucky, lol. I was trying hard to look for them because I was getting the blocks to build with, but I could never seem to find any. (Before 1.3.0.4)
  5. kingartoria

Has anybody seen martian probe in 1.3.0.4?

They increased the rarity of them, and they don't spawn during events. That includes Celestial Pillars, Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse. They were pretty hard to find before imo.
  6. kingartoria

Easy way to find martian probes?

I'm looking for martian probes because I love the martian blocks that you get from the event, but I have a hard time finding the probes to trigger the event.
  7. kingartoria

Best Summoner Loadout?

Do those affect how many other minions i can have?
  8. kingartoria

Best Summoner Loadout?

What accessories is what I meant. Should've clarified that, sorry.
  9. kingartoria

Best Summoner Loadout?

Just curious, because TerrariaHelp hasn't posted one yet >_>
  10. kingartoria

Spooky medusa encounter

I've fought like 4 Medusas so far, and I haven't gotten anything. I'm sure there's a cool rare drop in expert mode, but I'm not sure in Normal.
  11. kingartoria

PS3 Can PS3 and Vita/PS4 players play together?

PS3 and Vita can play together, but idk about PS4. Just look through the front page threads and look for the one about PS4 and XBone releases of terraria.
  12. kingartoria

NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

Cool, but what would be the drop chances of the banner and Pink Slime Staff? As Pinky is already super rare anyway, it would take literally ages to farm for a Pink Slime Staff/Banner.
  13. kingartoria

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

That the gravitation potion flips the world instead of the character. I feel like I'm gonna vomit everytime I use those.
  14. kingartoria

What does this mean?

Nope, never mind. The world is :red:ed up too. :mad:
  15. kingartoria

What does this mean?

Aww, man. :sigh: I still have the world, It just doesn't feel right making a new character to replace this one. Thanks for the help guys.
  16. kingartoria

What does this mean?

Okay so I was playing Terraria, and I exited the game to watch some youtube. My computer blue-screened while I was watching youtube :mad:. I reload my computer and such and I open up terraria and I see this on one of my characters. (Don't mind Guy, look at Zach) This is what it looks like on...
  17. kingartoria

Just wondering, why is Skeletron Prime considered so difficult?

Adamantite Armor + Gatligator is what I beat him with.
  18. kingartoria

Ahhh! Bunny slimes everywhere!

THEY'RE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.
  19. kingartoria

Old gravitation potion

Is there a way that I can go back to the original version of the gravitation potion? I know you can switch it in the console version, but is there a way in the PC version?
Back
Top Bottom