Search results for query: *

1. dinidini4000

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

the tree harvester seems to be incapable of duel drops from a single tree and only gives the 1 per cut my mod has trees thats 50% 1 wood and 50% another wood the tree harvester only gives 1 of the wood per cut is this how its ment to work
  2. dinidini4000

tModLoader Magic Storage

can i ask whats with the tiny storage unit with only 4 slots is it a joke storage as it has no crafting recipe or was there a recipe in mind but never made
  3. dinidini4000

tModLoader Quantum Storage

cant config do this for you somehow
  4. dinidini4000

look at loot weapons mod maybe you can do something there

look at loot weapons mod maybe you can do something there
  5. dinidini4000

tModLoader Loot Weapons mod

Discord link has mod download aswell this mod has config file with alot of options in to mess with so have fun with that its a mod that is inspired by Tinkers from minecraft as in the items are made of parts they come in 11 levels better level stronger the part is mostly a part only...
  6. dinidini4000

tModLoader Completion (No Longer being Updated)

i not sure i can be of any help with you maybe
  7. dinidini4000

tModLoader Quantum Storage

so basicly ender chests mod did not think this was possible nice work
  8. dinidini4000

that depends

that depends
  9. dinidini4000

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

why is it the auto crafters just dont work right in multiplayer when they dont want to work anymore they frezze all the things the wire is connected to at the time i cant make em turn granite into smooth granite as it says missing smooth walls and if i break and replace and give them a wire...
  10. dinidini4000

the player interface has been sucking out items in multiplayer from the first time i found this mod long long ago
  11. dinidini4000

the player interface block why does it suck out items that are favourite in the inventory in multiplayer and also what you are having on i need to add blacklist for vanity armor dye equiaple accessory also got money just to not lose all my stuff can you make a blacklist thing that targets...
  12. dinidini4000

to use the option bar you need the buff items in ur inventory if you use a mod that tells you recipes look for ultimate buff it has a shield icon thats the fully upgraded item with that the options window works
  13. dinidini4000

works fine for me are there any blocks within the box say dirt stone or the other versions of them the hell makes em all to ash
  14. dinidini4000

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

is super dart trap ment to be 75 gold and not 7,5 gold?
  15. dinidini4000

thx i got it to work
  16. dinidini4000

how do you get the npc to have more then 1 inv of stuff to sell
  17. dinidini4000

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i dont like that mod as it lowers my mods stack limits but really stack 99 why that
  18. dinidini4000

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i installed the mod and my mods stack limits where set to 99 any reason for this
  19. dinidini4000

all bullets and arrows that stack to 3996 get endless is there a way to make some not do this like my own mods bullets and arrows they stack to 10000 but get endless from this mod i dont want that as my mod has its own version of endless ammo for them edit i typed this befor i asked on discord...
  20. dinidini4000

tModLoader Striderr's Alchemy Mod

is slush ment to be just one junk matter where silt is 5 they are more or less the same thing also the large amethyst gem sells for 225 basic matter but cost 650 basic matter to buy
Back
Top Bottom