Search results for query: *

1. Dynorok Loon-Maker

Casual Slang from around the world

This thread is a place to share colloquial language or slang words or phrases, with the meaning and (if possible) the country of origin I'll start Eish (South Africa) (pronounced: Aysh): a general expression of surprise, disapproval, or frustration
  2. Dynorok Loon-Maker

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestions for Terraria Switch

So the Nintendo Switch version of Terraria is coming soon, and I got confirmation that it's ok to make a thread of suggestions for it from Mr Loki, so here is some (ps I have no clue on how to sprite, so please help with that if possible. Please help with the stats for stuff as well). Your input...
  3. Dynorok Loon-Maker

NPCs & Enemies Bioshock Event

(If possible please make sprites...I have no clue how to)(This is my suggestion, so criticism and suggestions are welcome and appreciated) I had the idea that, if Relogic can get permission from 2K Games and Ghost Story, an event based on the Bioshock series should be added. After Skeletron...
  4. Dynorok Loon-Maker

Mobile Strange stuff

Occasionally I find things that look like NPC banners withe stars on them instead of the heads on them suspended in midair, usually "hanging" or clinging to floating islands. You can mine all blocks around them, but they still stay there. Would someone please tell me what they are?
Back
Top Bottom