Search results for query: *

1. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Honey : It is also sometimes created when players mine Hive blocks. There is a new recipe in the mod for Hive block: wood, dirt, and yellow dye But they can only be placed with a Hive Wand which requires: rich mahogany and hive block
  2. fencedin

tModLoader fencedin's utilities (FUtils)

Nope, it has a set spawn chance on all the things it can drop.
  3. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Hm, not sure how our 2 mods would interact. Was this with v0.10.0.2 of tmodloader?
  4. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Don't know if my install info from the main post will help: You can get the latest version on the tModLoader 'Mod Browser' or direct download (Place the .tmod file into your "Mods" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader) And you will need either the normal map or expert map (must...
  5. fencedin

This actually hasn't been updated for v0.10 so it should still be working on v0.9.3.... Will be updating to newer tmodloader soon though! It checks ~100 blocks in each direction for water and if there is enough water blocks, it works.
  6. fencedin

Pretty sure milestones are per world, not character. So, in a brand new world, it would mine the very base stuff it is supposed to mine. So in other words, it won't mine demonite/crimtane/hellstone/hm ores/chlorophyte in a brand new world (though some of those won't exists in a brand new world...
  7. fencedin

Need to kill at least 1 mechanical boss is the milestone you need to pass.
  8. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Are you near honey?
  9. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

No worries. Just wanted to make sure I have everything working as it should :D
  10. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Is that a Duck statue that is placed into the ground? Also, if you deactivate Skyblock mod, does the issue still persist? Try deactivating all mods, restart Terraria, then only activate Skyblock mod and see if it still happens. I cannot place a statue into the ground like you have there and...
  11. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I tried placing a few different statues and I broke them just fine. I do not know what is wrong with them.
  12. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

So you were having a problem with the cactus lantern on v1.4.7? v1.4.8 should be on the mod browser...
  13. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Did you update the mod? There should be no problem with any lanterns with v1.4.7 , Crimson Altar fixed in v1.4.8 I had made them not auto-swing to fix another bug but I think I found a compromise and are auto-swingable again in v1.4.8 I cannot reproduce this, what statues?
  14. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Updated mod, finally found the bug. Not sure why it did what it did, but it is fixed. Sorry for the delay on finding and fixing the issue. Also, hopefully made the bottomless lava/honey buckets work better.
  15. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I am not sure why the heart lantern and star in a bottle etc are behaving weirdly, as I don't do anything to them in my mod. But it definitely only happens when my mod is loaded. I am still looking into it.
  16. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Nope, I don't keep old versions.
  17. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

OK, so it seems there was 2 files for v0.10.0.1, and we both seemed to get the old one before it was ninja updated. Re-download v0.10.0.1 and install it again and it will work for you again.
  18. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

OK super weird. I am not changing anything with the hanging lights. Am looking into it now. I have the problem you have when I have NO mods enabled, so might be tmodloader...
  19. fencedin

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

What version of skyblock mod is it? Are you using any other mods? Single player or Multiplayer?
Back
Top Bottom