Search results for query: *

1. Dragrath

if you could have 1 item in terraria in real life what would it be?

Given the drought issues IRL I'm tempted to say Bottomless water bucket though I am a bit wary of the whole bottomless role as I don't want to flood Earth either would there be a way I could take the sponge too? If only Relogic had added a sponge bucket item.... Letting you mitigate the flooding...
  2. Dragrath

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

Sorry its just one of the notes in that song triggers me much like the sound of Styrofoam. Its of course no where as bad a Styrofoam however but nothing triggers me to the same extent as Styrofoam... Much pain ; _ ;
  3. Dragrath

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

There are few sounds in the game that bother me but there are a few: Most annoying persistent sound goes to the painful ear cringing hum of pixies/fairies Music wise the only track I hate is otherworldly Jungle its so painful that I avoid the Jungle whenever possible in drunk worlds and if I...
  4. Dragrath

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

So it has come to my attention that the vanity rose no longer counts as head gear meaning I can't hide the helmet without using the familiar wig This makes me very sad as I kind of hated the fake feel of using a wig for doing that and the flower looks nice on my female characters. >_<
  5. Dragrath

Hot take: Plantera is the easiest hardmode boss

fascinating that some people find Plantera easy. For me given that Plantera almost always requires arena preparation I don't really see a valid case for her to be the easiest boss especially given that golem exists. The Destroyer and Sketetron Prime have always been significantly easier than...
  6. Dragrath

I'm excited about Terraria again but...

Aside from the difficulty obtaining it what problems did you have with the Seedler? From my experience it generally scales quite well into the post Plantera content as it has a different niche which allows it to hold up to the Terra blade's DPS thanks to the explosive seeds being able to hit...
  7. Dragrath

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

Good list of possibilities I think the blood one as you noted is redundant since biome specific liquid mechanics is already a thing which becomes functional in expert mode with cold water inducing the chilled debuff. Of course what could be interesting would be say Ichor as a liquid The...
  8. Dragrath

PC Doubts about the purpose of post-ML weapons

As a supporter of inclusion of a boss rush mode I would argue it should be a score based mode I can see "binding" modifiers like you suggested being things which modify the total score awarded by the fights. Of course my suggestion had been more of a it continues until all players present die...
  9. Dragrath

PC Water and Terraria 2

Yeah fluids can be lost fairly easily its helpful when its lava from lava slimes in the underworld but yeah it can be annoying especially when you are working with fluids early game and don't yet have the bottomless water/lava buckets and their counterpart sponges. The Wet/Dry/Lava/Honey bombs...
  10. Dragrath

That was actually why I brought that up since that is one of the mechanisms I like the most about the game but come endgame the options drastically decline as the strongest lunar tier stuff is all fairly simple. Post Plantera Solar eclipse, The Empress of Light, Duke Fishron The Holiday Moon...
  11. Dragrath

Hm for me I like the diversity of weapons as it gives you multiple options rather than using the same weapons all the time it can be fun to mix it up. And regarding the bone glove I had more or less meant giving both options i.e. the expert accessory would stay the same and the "bone sling" as...
  12. Dragrath

Regarding weapons in late game I am bothered a bit by how limited the options become in late game in some aspects. I feel the alt attack and or block option really is under utilized for a lot of weapons particularly melee options though ranged could really benefit as well. The big problem with...
  13. Dragrath

Game Mechanics World gen for full content in one world

Ohh both evils rather than the Hallow? I actually think that is a interesting seed idea as the Dryad can still sell the necessary ingredients to make an artificial hallow though it definitely needs a different name not sure how I feel about the debuff idea. I don't think the crimson is...
  14. Dragrath

NPCs & Enemies Regarding the orca and arch wyvern.

Hmm I can see this in a mod or something since I don't really see this happening in the base game particularly as it would likely require some adaptation as one of the problems with the console enemies was they spawned anywhere their regular counterpart could. I think there is a mod which seeks...
  15. Dragrath

Game Mechanics An issue with player-placed background walls preventing enemy spawns

Note that if expanded like this there would still be a couple of natural walls specifically those in the ice biome and the special varieties of wall in the underground jungle which can't be created or restored as those biomes natural walls when purified become their regular cavern equivalents...
  16. Dragrath

Game Mechanics Advanced World Options

Yeah sounds like this would have to be for the mod supporting variation if alt biome suggestion content is included. a version which allows special seeds however could be fun for the base game perhaps playing on a special seed unlocks the option to add it or some of its special...
  17. Dragrath

Game Mechanics World gen for full content in one world

I like the idea for a special seed as those have been an interesting variations on normal gameplay but unfortunately the seed Terraria already exists as a fairly bland special seed which causes the guide to always spawn with the name Andrew. Anyways the main challenge seems to be in regards to...
  18. Dragrath

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Hmm Terraria as it is now really feels like its best divided into 3 "Acts" The first act is prehardmode which is all about exploration and preparation getting to know your world and finding out what is where for later on. The bosses here are also quite diverse thematically with a relatively...
  19. Dragrath

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Hmm Seems it got updated since the last time I visited Reading through this it is still quite sad how many of what used to be some of my favorite weapons are sitting in the garbage tiers. In particular Spears are so forgotten... (They could have at least had some use if all the hardmode ones...
  20. Dragrath

Portfolio/Multi-Topic New special seeds for 10th anniversary

Yes normally but FTW already drastically messes with enemy stats and behavior and CelebrationMK10 shows new and or different enemies can be spawned so it shouldn't be hard to make a world where the scaling starts as "hard mode" even though it technically isn't. This was what I had meant...
Back
Top Bottom