Search results for query: *

• Users: Syrrath
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Syrrath

PC Looking to buy accesories

I'm looking to buy nazars, megaphones and ice skates. I will buy multiple copies of the same items if you have them. Can offer coins as well as items in return.
  2. Syrrath

PC Selling lots of Pets

As the title says, I am selling pets. I'm looking to trade them to new owners in exchange for golden carp, though I'd be open to different offers as well (Coins are rather worthless though due to money farms.)
  3. Syrrath

PC Obsidian Roses, Water walking boots, nazars

I am looking for a bunch of obsidian roses, water walking boots and nazars. Will pay good platinum for the acessories.
  4. Syrrath

Game Mechanics Fully upgradeable healing potions.

One of the items that follows players around troughout the entire game is the healing potion. They come in different shapes and sizes depending on your current progress, and if you have any less potent potions left, you just go to an alchemy table and upgrade them, right? Well, that works only...
  5. Syrrath

PC Platinum Plaza - Item Trade

Welcome to the Platinum Plaza Item Trade! Looking for rare Items? Don't want to grind through countless enemies just to finish that one crafting tree? Well, take a look trough our Inventory! Looking to sell something rare? We will buy (as long as its not dirt blocks from overseas)! Can't...
  6. Syrrath

Working as Designed Shellphone not decraftable

I noticed an inconsistency with the Shellphone crafting tree. Up until, and including the Cell Phone item, Items of that tree can be reversed to their components using Shimmer. The Shellphone however stays unaffected and does not revert. This applies to all selected teleport location variants of...
  7. Syrrath

**REPORTED** Graphical bug with Peddlers Hat

When equipping the peddlers hat, a small flashing strip appears behind the player when walking. The picture provided shows the location of this bug on the player model. The player has nothing but the peddlers hat (and the birdie rattle, but it does not influence this bug) equipped. It appears...
  8. Syrrath

PC Hellstone: Come and get it while it's hot

I offer Hellstone bars. A lot of hellstone bars. --Hereby I guarantee that all hellstone and obsidian is mined naturally from normally generated medium worlds. -- The prices are as following: 10 Bars: 5 Lenses or 5 Gems 50 Bars: 22 Lenses or 22 Gems One Stack (99 Bars): 40 Lenses or 40 Gems...
Back
Top Bottom