Search results for query: *

1. The Mythical Dagger

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No, I believe that running tModLoader requires a Mono environment, since tModLoader is packaged as a ".exe" rather than an ".app"
  2. The Mythical Dagger

What's 4+3?

Only FOUR valid answers in reality, if 4+3 is NOT 7: 13 (Base 4) 12 (Base 5) 11 (Base 6) 10 (Base 7) So thus, 4 + 3 = 13, and I have the largest possible, valid answer, and I win (Nerds ftw)! ;) And numbers don't lie!
  3. The Mythical Dagger

Yeah, it's just an empty list with a scroll bar. Hitting "Reload" does nothing but make the button noise
  4. The Mythical Dagger

The compiler was getting called because I precompiled the "build.txt" as well. All I had to do was sleep on the problem, and realized, wait... "build.txt" is in the root directory of the mod of a non-compiled source, and realized that "Other.dll" and "Windows.dll" was a step down the hierarchy...
  5. The Mythical Dagger

Yes, I'm not exactly sure what I even could have done, besides maybe installing something wrong?
  6. The Mythical Dagger

When I build the mod
  7. The Mythical Dagger

Yes, I should have everything I need, according to your above help and build.txt documentation
  8. The Mythical Dagger

Ok, so I am apparently installing something wrong. I have pre-compiled the mod into a dll, and it still gives the same error. Do I need to package the referenced libraries in with the mod itself? Or am I just being an idiot and forgetting something obvious? :P
  9. The Mythical Dagger

Sorry for posting both here and on Discord, but... Whenever I have attempted to build/compile a mod (This is OS X El Capitan by the way), I get an error that says the following: However, when I update to a newer version of Mono (To get an updated mscorlib.dll), I get a runtime error, saying it...
  10. The Mythical Dagger

Not quite a good thing to do. Copy and pasting doesn't help somebody when they want a unique item! I would recommend taking a look at Microsoft Virtual Academy (The site appears to be a bit buggy at times, but it should work). From what I saw of the site, it is free to use, and even comes with a...
  11. The Mythical Dagger

A clan for the nerds like me (Coders), no threads *just* yet...

A clan for the nerds like me (Coders), no threads *just* yet: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/tcf-programming-group.779/
  12. The Mythical Dagger

You need to actually put those files IN the Armor folder :P tModLoader is looking in there, and doesn't see anything.
  13. The Mythical Dagger

Assuming this is your mod, have you tried reducing the damage to something lower than 4,294,967,295? Or is it already less than that, and I misread?
  14. The Mythical Dagger

So, if I read this right, you were able to deal 10,000,019 damage without crashing, but when it reached 99,125,812,934 it did? If so, by any chance are you using a 32-bit computer (May not matter if the ints are converted to 32-bit even in a 64-bit environment later down the line, but couldn't...
  15. The Mythical Dagger

Well, I'm testing YouTube Streaming, see how it works for me. Join if you'd like...

Well, I'm testing YouTube Streaming, see how it works for me. Join if you'd like! https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=WU1w78lmoYM
  16. The Mythical Dagger

PC [Mods/Error Tapi, and game launcher.] How do I install them excatly?

Hmm... That is not where the mods go. Mods go into "My Games/Terraria/tModLoader/Mods", so that isn't the issue... Try renaming the backup back to just "Terraria.exe", and try again, but this time, run "Patch.bat" as an administrator.
  17. The Mythical Dagger

Did you check the tModLoader folder (The one right next to "Vanilla")? Batch files only open the command line, and it will close violently, making it appear to be a crash. I don't remember if tModLoader has a "Push any key to exit..." type thing, so just check in that folder ;) EDIT: After...
  18. The Mythical Dagger

The documentation includes everything that blue magic has already put in the API (I think it also includes the upcoming features he has completed, but I'm not positive). If something isn't their, you can either wait... Or try to do it yourself, which isn't really recommended - especially if you...
  19. The Mythical Dagger

Note that that method no longer works with 1.3, since tAPI has not been updated. The only way to get it to work is to copy over the old Content assets that were renamed (I'm not sure if it is technically legal to obtain them, unless you still have an old version installed, since distributing...
  20. The Mythical Dagger

I'm assuming you are interested in using tModLoader? If so, you can only do it on a Windows OS as of now. PRISM, which isn't released yet (But you can compile it and run it if you are in a rush), supposedly supports Mac and Linux, according to their GitHub page. In order to install tModLoader...
Back
Top Bottom