Search results for query: *

1. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader Experience and Classes

My friends are wondering where the mind based class had gone; (Wizard/Mage). Or if it's going to be a thing at all based on what they had seen in the beta, complaining about not having extra damage bonuses or "stars" in the class selection. I know it's all in beta and there were ideas like an...
  2. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader Calamity Mod

There is a known bug for a few mods that are major to me, they are particularly incompatible exclusively because it somehow conflicts with the usage of boss summoning items. The mods are all located here: tModLoader - TGM1234's Mods I was wondering if you'd look into making your mod compatible...
  3. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Hoping for someone to find a fix for this mod in regards to not spawning bosses in Calamity. If possible, find a config fix?
  4. Haku Wuffamute

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I legit played Nterraria 4 many times with Omnir's Fantasy mod and other fun stuff attatched to it, was amazing. <3 I cant even set that up anymore, best I can do is get NTerraria's working versions up standalone. :'( Which is great, but I want to play with a full party of friends like last...
  5. Haku Wuffamute

I'm actually referring to the calamity/tmodloader community. Half the mods dont work and their authors havent been around since.
  6. Haku Wuffamute

May as well lock this thread until you're ready to work again. Can say most everything isn't working right now and you are on hiatus. Half of the mod community if not more has disappeared and haven't updated their mods to 1.3.5. If anyone wants a large RPG modpack set up to be like this for...
  7. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

This crashes "Item Customizer", weapon rack, and mannequins.
  8. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

I would really love the return of this mod <3 it's made the game absolutely fun and interesting. I can't stand the ARPG one. xD Also be sure that the mod "Item Customizer" and items such as weapon holder or mannequins do not crash the game! The ARPG Loot mod crashes with these. It'd be such a...
  9. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader Weapon Charging and Power Attacks

It's a bit bizzare that items that have a "use" function require charge to be used. I also do not see the purpose of making summons require charging. I'd be really afraid if healers had to charge just to heal, but I can see that being just a stronger heal. Is there a way to deactivate the...
  10. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Can you please consider putting together pre-hard mode boost to the healer? :) Healer is terribly struggling until post-game and I think it may need some survivability and a boost to healing that can be more viable throughout the game. The fact that cleric A lot of bosses tend to chew far...
  11. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

"Damage taken can not exceed 100-150 (pre-hardmode), 150-200 (hardmode) (does not stack)" Overpowered stat for post game bosses. I would recommend against this stat altogether as it even outclasses the highest tier of gear especially in popular mods such as calamity.
  12. Haku Wuffamute

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Whelp, there goes my Tremor/Calamity/Spirit/RPG/Experience&Classes 41 modpack marathon with my friends. Best of luck and best wishes to the mod dev community with the future update!
  13. Haku Wuffamute

T-Races

screenshots plz :(
  14. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

Do you plan on doing a healer class? I cant help but notice healing spells being mediocre pre-hard mode
  15. Haku Wuffamute

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

Hello again. I couldn't quite understand your explanation on multiplayer functionality. Would players I play with see each other's sprite appropriately if you had someone install the mod AND the skin/folder the same as you or is whatever you do is client-side only? If its not possible, then...
  16. Haku Wuffamute

So your instructions worked when I had named the files correctly, I replaced with the Zugi sprites to test it. Just sifting through files and may go through some trial and error. I put together a skin package but essentially what it worked for was character creation and was not recognized over...
  17. Haku Wuffamute

Ah thank ya. Do I just name them like "setname_bodypart" ? Ex; "haku_tail"
  18. Haku Wuffamute

Would you mind providing a custom skins template pack or something in a zip file???
Back
Top Bottom