Search results for query: *

1. Nekohime

any plans to overhaul the jungle temple in the far future?

any plans to overhaul the jungle temple in the far future?
  2. Nekohime

luminescent boulders of doom

luminescent boulders of doom
  3. Nekohime

Was hoping we could squeeze in some more boulders. May'be a living boulder that chases you.

Was hoping we could squeeze in some more boulders. May'be a living boulder that chases you.
  4. Nekohime

Items Bottomless Buckets and Sponges

Currently there is no duplication protection on buckets or sponges. And that got me thinking there doesn't need to be (with one exception) With the addition of shimmer the bottomless bucket and sponges can be crafted into their counterparts with the exception of the bottomless water bucket and...
  5. Nekohime

horseman blade

RNG hates you
  6. Nekohime

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Good point im going to rework this a bit, and make an unofficial suggestion in the proper forum soon anyways.
  7. Nekohime

Show us your custom loadouts!

ENDGAME Loadout 1: Glass Stardust Cannon Stardust Maximized Sentry and Summoning Damage Proficiency Loadout 2: Explorer/Builder Miner Hand of Creation Quick Accessories (Gotta Go Fast) Loudout 3: Fishing Equipment Angler Set Tackle Bag Lava proof Tackle Bag Angler Earring Some Bobber
  8. Nekohime

Is that your poke waifu

Is that your poke waifu
  9. Nekohime

should honestly be changed. since you need luminite to craft it anyways. that should be how its done. since luminite is available in every world including worls without shimmer.
  10. Nekohime

I got 3 yesterday... grumble grumble...
  11. Nekohime

would be nice if there was some kind of protection for those items. fishing up 3 lava sponges in a row is annoying as hell. Either that or allow the player to shimmer one into its counterpart.
  12. Nekohime

So I had a bottomless waterbucket in my void vault and the angler just rolled me another. Isn't he suppose to roll the sponge in those incidents. seeing the same thing happen with the bottomless lava bucket and sponge when fishing in lava too. :dryadmad:
  13. Nekohime

Game Mechanics Give the angler a shop menu post moon lord

As leinfors mentions, Shimmer is your friend now... Teehee
  14. Nekohime

How minions work?

Do take note only whips allow minons to crit. its impossible for them to do it otherwise. I generally use sentries and HM whips (minus fire cracker, cause screw that thing) myself.
  15. Nekohime

Game Mechanics Give the angler a shop menu post moon lord

Im against this cause of how fishing works. It's per player, not per world. Secondly it completely takes the fun out of fishing. It's easier to just take a break from the game every 15 minutes to fish for the fish of the day and potion fish/crates/oysters instead.
  16. Nekohime

Terraria State of the Game - October 2022

@Loki I heard something about a another crossover coming in late Q4. Is that true?
  17. Nekohime

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

So not sure why he would even ask but it seems even thou my world is completely pure the angler is asking for corrupted scabbard fish as an angler quest. Thank god for sundials.
  18. Nekohime

I purified the world. The dryad is satisfied yey!

I purified the world. The dryad is satisfied yey!
  19. Nekohime

Blocks & Decoration Sandstone Slab Walls

It has come to my attention that there are not sandstone slab walls in this game...
Back
Top Bottom