Search results for query: *

1. Jellypuff

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I personally prefer the current sprites, especially the Harp...i mean rock ones. I hope there will be an option to toggle back and forth between them similiar to how you can toggle the old lighting effects.
  2. Jellypuff

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Aw man, a really rooted for the slimegirl one. :pinky: Congratulations to the winners!
  3. Jellypuff

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

A "Master" difficulty, eh? I hope it offers something other than simply increased enemy defense/(health and damage. In any case, there'll go another 100+ hours of my life.
  4. Jellypuff

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

I initially thought this was the thread to post your submission in, due to the notification on Steam linking this thread. Have you checked, if people have also posted their content submission in the proper thread? I sure did so, shortly after noticing my oopsie.
  5. Jellypuff

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Behold my artistic prowess.
  6. Jellypuff

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Imma go the pessimist route: Just a new sprite for the Dungeon Guardian.:redspin:
  7. Jellypuff

Cheesing (Kinda?) the Moon Lord in 1.3.1

I did kinda feel like cheesing, when i build a water arena enclosed with bubble blocks, fighting the Moon Lord on my Cute Fishron. No aiming required either, when you have Chlorophyte Bullets - just hold RMB and swim in large circles around him.
  8. Jellypuff

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Tonight is actual blood moon where i live. (Here it's called "Strawberry Moon") There's just one problem: Rainclouds are blocking the view and it'll only happen again in 46 years. Oh well...
  9. Jellypuff

Best ranger build pre-Plantera?

About Golem: Any HM weapon/armor combo is enough to beat him. Literally ANY. He's a total joke of a boss and not in the least more dangerous in expert mode. I really hoped, they'd seriously buff him for 1.3's expert mode, like making him start throwing boulders at you or moar laz0rs. About Duke...
  10. Jellypuff

Best ranger build pre-Plantera?

You appear to have missed out on the epic bow, that is the "Daedalus Stormbow". I'd try to get one, before you're going to get yourself a Tsunami to have some fun with it.
  11. Jellypuff

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Well, hoiks are an unintentional glitch, which was left alone, only because so many people build awesome things out of them. (which is awesome) But the main reasons, i'd rather have them replaced with dedicated hoik-items, would be to have them blend better into the gameworld and for the sake of...
  12. Jellypuff

@Aerik93: I always wondered, why Terraria offers zero control over world generation, aside from the 3 different sizes. You could make the argument, that it's not implemented, to keep a sense of discovery and anticipation, but you could always just simply hit "random all" to keep that. More...
  13. Jellypuff

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

Some players like to bring "starter kits" with them into new worlds. I'm thinking about it too, for my next playthrough. Mostly uncommon building materials, which i wouldn't run into until hardmode, so i can, for example, start building my base out of pink, bouncy slime or "Bubblegum Bricks"...
  14. Jellypuff

Yes, but the limit is 400 loose items.( = 8 full inventories) Since most coins or other stackable items of the same type will "merge" to one single loose item when nearby each other, you'll probably never hit that limit in single-player, unless you leave the game open during an AFK farm for...
  15. Jellypuff

Question: Why did't you just wait, until the event is over, to collect all your loot when the coast is clear? Aside from that, it would be kinda neat, to have a little buddy with his own small inventory space, who collects items for you. Like Chester from Don't Starve, who actually picks things up.
  16. Jellypuff

PC [Semi-Spoiler] Why is Melee Turning into a Ranged Class?

To go back to the original concern of this topic: I don't feel like playing a ranged class, when using melee weapons, because i like to stay in melee range for max DPS. I'm having the option when playing melee. The DPS from melee weapons, which both shoot projectiles and contact damage is kind...
  17. Jellypuff

Other Add option to remove rain particles

I'm sure just removing rain particles wouldn't help you much outside from when it's raining. Especially in hardmode, particle effects are all over the place. You'd also run into that problem again, when you're at a snow biome. Unless your computer is well above the requirements to run Terraria...
  18. Jellypuff

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

He had to go. His planet needed him.
  19. Jellypuff

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

The dryad is jacked. Guess i should start eating my vegetables too.
  20. Jellypuff

If bosses could talk, what would they say??!!

Eye of Cthulhu: "I see yooou~~~" Moon Lord: "Don't shoot me!"
Back
Top Bottom