Search results for query: *

1. Monatsayuri

Working as Designed Ash Blocks Semi-affected by Gravity

I made a world with the everything seed and throughout playing, I've noticed that ash blocks will sometimes fall like sand. This happens easily when trying to dig a tunnel through ash. I don't know if this is an intended function from the everything seed, possibly inherited from the "no traps"...
  2. Monatsayuri

Ash Trees Drop Normal Wood. Cause Unknown

I began an everything seed and created a spot to grow ash trees on the bottom of the world when I noticed that the ash trees were dropping normal wood instead of ash wood. This issue isn't present if I place the trees on the top of the ash island you normally spawn on. The only things I can...
  3. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Does anyone else have an issue where using Vehemence will sometimes do either little to no damage or literally no damage? I'm not using it on DoG or Yharon. The issue primarily occurs on pretty much any boss in the Boss Rush. For example, sometimes I'll use on the Queen Bee and it and it'll take...
  4. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The best place would definitely be the calamity mod discord. I don't have the link, but I hope someone else who does have it can give it to you.
  5. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If I recall correctly, yharon can enrage if you go too high from the point at which you spawned him. According to the wiki, this seems to be 660 blocks in normal/expert mode or 555 blocks in revengence/death mode. I don't know if you're going that high or not, but if you are, that's the problem.
  6. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I believe that it's simply because you are playing in multiplayer w/ multiple people. When you add more people to a world, the bosses gain more health and damage, and in the case of yharon...It's basically permanent one-shots.
  7. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The adult eidolon wyrm can be killed pre-polterghast, the only thing that changes after the polterghast is killed is that the adult eidolon wyrm can spawn on it's own occasionally. The reason you can't kill it is most likely due to the fact that it's just an extremely difficult fight. If you...
  8. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The Eidolon Wyrm is nearly invincible because it has 99.99% damage reduction. This is assuming you're talking about the adult one, which spawns rarely after the polterghast has been killed, or by using the rod of discord anywhere in the abyss. The adult eidolon wyrm can be killed, but it is a...
  9. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You don't actually need to craft the ring in order to fight Yharon in his entirety, but it is a very good ring, lol.
  10. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Gonna go out on a limb here and say you're probably clicking the wrong download link, but idk what the website looks like because I use the mod browser. If you can't get mediafire to work, I would suggest trying to use the mod browser that's built directly into the tmodloader version of terraria.
  11. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Nah, Death mode is like 1-hit death mode, lol.
  12. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Since it doesn't add new mechanics, that we know of, I would say no. And I think revengence also increases enemy hp and damage more than master mode will. Needless to say though, master + revengence mode will be pretty difficult.
  13. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Throwing is going to get deleted via being turned into ranged in the 1.3.6 anyway. Also, rogue is much more in-depth than regular throwing damage which falls off whenever it falls off (I've never done a throwing run of terraria).
  14. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

There is a slight chance that that specific message plays in place of "Something is approaching..." in homage to THE LORDE. I'm assuming you're playing Death Mode as well.
  15. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You need to both be behind the artificial walls, and have 300(?) dungeon bricks around you.
  16. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So tModLoader fixed the game deleting modded tiles when you play w/o a mod? It was a long time ago that it occurred to me, and I haven't tried it since, cuz I don't want all the generated ores to disappear, lol.
  17. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't personally have the mod, but I would imagine that it literally replaces the tracks of vanilla music. So if you were to record a music box of Space, it would play the new track instead of the vanilla track, so there wouldn't be a need for new music boxes, because there isn't any new music...
  18. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The abyss doesn't start until cavern layer I believe. So the very first part of the abyss still stays the sulphurous sea, whether this is intended or not, idk. Also, the empty chunk is supposed to be like that, as that's how the first layer of the abyss is made.
  19. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Has anyone encountered this bug? There are silva crystals lining the room of chests, but about half of the crystals aren't visually there. They still have collision, and the torches act as though they are there, it's just that they're not visually shown. I tried messing w/ silva crystals...
  20. Monatsayuri

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Did you reload your mods before creating the world? Since the error is an "out of memory" error, the game ran out of space and subsequently crashed. Reloading mods apparently increases the amount of used memory in terraria very quickly, I think. I would suggest just trying to create the world...
Back
Top Bottom