Search results for query: *

1. Roy Inferlight

I'm not an attack helicopter anymore

I'm not an attack helicopter anymore
  2. Roy Inferlight

SonicBurst's Lores!

Read through most of it, nice job, and thanks, the obsidious lore definitely sounds way better with that revamp xD
  3. Roy Inferlight

I'm an attack helicopter

I'm an attack helicopter
  4. Roy Inferlight

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

This mod is the key to my return to Terraria.....10/10 friend.
  5. Roy Inferlight

tModLoader [Dead] Wyvernium Mod

Heretic, you really think that is a copypaste of the pillar from your mod? From what I can see, this one, by Wyvernarian, is much better in graphics, and 2nd, as EchoNex said, its a healing pillar, not a throwing one + Green is a common-popular color, especially for "Healing" type of things. You...
  6. Roy Inferlight

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Vlad Terrarian, Devourer of Gods was never buggy, and that is coming from someone who has fought him at least 50 times for testing purposes, you probably just have a potato for a computer. Potatoes for a computer are NEVER a good idea. pomatoes are way better,ahem. Moreover, if multi-player...
  7. Roy Inferlight

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Guys, this has been said a zillion times, read the first post, or, main post before asking anything. The main post is the wiki for Calamity Mod here. Please read it for any information on bosses and items. Being a little harsh, but we do have other work to do than answering questions that are...
Back
Top Bottom