Search results for query: *

1. jdesigns123430

Switch frame drops when moving between biomes

so far, this has happened to me when i go from underground ice to regular underground and vice versa. so far, the game works completely fine for me! this happens in handheld mode. (and i know about the item frame/test dummy glitch, so i'll be sure not to place any down until it's fixed)
  2. jdesigns123430

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

if you think that 1.3.6 is still in development, it's not. this update is 1.3.6, but with the amount of content being added it was renamed to 1.4
  3. jdesigns123430

Resolved [XBox One] Quick Select (D-Pad Hotbar) not saving when exiting and rejoining world

I know it sounds a bit lazy considering you just have to remap your items again, but it gets a bit tedious from time to time.
  4. jdesigns123430

PS4 Console crafting

transparent inventory? there's an option to change the UI opacity. check it out in general settings i believe
  5. jdesigns123430

Console Manual Cursor Sensitivity

honestly the cursor was faster before 1.3 hit consoles.
  6. jdesigns123430

Console CONSOLE UI

there should be an option to swap UI styles (similar to the newer version of minecraft) because you're right, the PC UI feels kinda weird being put on console versions when you can just use a controller on PC for a similar, maybe even better experience (because of new updates and stuff) EDIT...
  7. jdesigns123430

Console HUD scale for current gen console versions?

whenever i play on console with the game zoomed in, it feels like the HUD in-game is a bit small. maybe in a future update this could be an accessibility feature?
  8. jdesigns123430

alot of people seem to be really excited about Yri's return, and i am too :)

alot of people seem to be really excited about Yri's return, and i am too :)
  9. jdesigns123430

(MAJOR SPOILERS!) YRIMIR IS BACK :O

so i completed The Game, saw it from a post Cenx made. and when i completed it, i was face to face with THIS VERY VIDEO:
  10. jdesigns123430

Pixel Art original potion sprites remade (even the super healing potion!) also taking requests :P

so i got bored and decided to (re)make some potion sprites. i started off with healing potions, because theyre probably the most iconic potions in the entire game. these sprites resemble the classic/original textures, but remade by me, so they may look a little odd if your eyes can spot...
  11. jdesigns123430

House + Farm + Mushroom Biome

heh, everyone makes box houses, so do i. i have a big treehouse in my mobile world, and it only goes up to there.
  12. jdesigns123430

Mobile so THIS happened...

ah thanks :D i used to have a world on my old samsung tablet, and im pretty sure i beat golem. i dunno if i beat plantera or not, just a blur.
  13. jdesigns123430

Mobile so THIS happened...

so im exploring in my world (before hardmode) to find my lihzarhd temple, but i go to the entrance to see THIS. (btw, screenshot taken during hardmode, didnt think about screenshotting before then) also, i made a new world to find a perfectly normal jungle temple. and another question: i tried...
  14. jdesigns123430

Mobile How to cheese skeletron

for some reason, i find this post EXTREMELY funny...
  15. jdesigns123430

that moment when you see Cenx (or other devs) online.

that moment when you see Cenx (or other devs) online.
  16. jdesigns123430

yolo :P ik u do because i am irl friends with you .-.

yolo :P ik u do because i am irl friends with you .-.
  17. jdesigns123430

House + Farm + Mushroom Biome

Hello everyone, I have a creation to show you that my friend made! :D Just take a look at the screenshot! Big creds to HeatZone324, an irl friend that recently got the game during the Steam Summer Sale :3 The player on the far right of the pic is HeatZone, and the other player is me :P
  18. jdesigns123430

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

ok, totally ignore stampy defeating DF, i was being kinda weird. ;-; :P i was talking about PC, sorry. :l
  19. jdesigns123430

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

:p yes the nurse would be a very much need for that. i have solar flare armor in normal mode and i cant even kill duke fishron! ITS JUST HARD. OR CAN STAMPY DEFEAT HIM? who knows. ok dont look at this :l
Back
Top Bottom