Search results for query: *

1. jdesigns123430

Switch frame drops when moving between biomes

so far, this has happened to me when i go from underground ice to regular underground and vice versa. so far, the game works completely fine for me! this happens in handheld mode. (and i know about the item frame/test dummy glitch, so i'll be sure not to place any down until it's fixed)
  2. jdesigns123430

Resolved [XBox One] Quick Select (D-Pad Hotbar) not saving when exiting and rejoining world

I know it sounds a bit lazy considering you just have to remap your items again, but it gets a bit tedious from time to time.
  3. jdesigns123430

Console HUD scale for current gen console versions?

whenever i play on console with the game zoomed in, it feels like the HUD in-game is a bit small. maybe in a future update this could be an accessibility feature?
  4. jdesigns123430

(MAJOR SPOILERS!) YRIMIR IS BACK :O

so i completed The Game, saw it from a post Cenx made. and when i completed it, i was face to face with THIS VERY VIDEO:
  5. jdesigns123430

Pixel Art original potion sprites remade (even the super healing potion!) also taking requests :P

so i got bored and decided to (re)make some potion sprites. i started off with healing potions, because theyre probably the most iconic potions in the entire game. these sprites resemble the classic/original textures, but remade by me, so they may look a little odd if your eyes can spot...
  6. jdesigns123430

Mobile so THIS happened...

so im exploring in my world (before hardmode) to find my lihzarhd temple, but i go to the entrance to see THIS. (btw, screenshot taken during hardmode, didnt think about screenshotting before then) also, i made a new world to find a perfectly normal jungle temple. and another question: i tried...
  7. jdesigns123430

House + Farm + Mushroom Biome

Hello everyone, I have a creation to show you that my friend made! :D Just take a look at the screenshot! Big creds to HeatZone324, an irl friend that recently got the game during the Steam Summer Sale :3 The player on the far right of the pic is HeatZone, and the other player is me :P
Back
Top Bottom