Search results for query: *

• Users: The Law
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Law

Sprites Storm Surger: A True Lightning Weapon

(Note: I accidently posted this in items rather than equipment, so if you see it there, that's why) This would be a staff that would work similarly to the inferno fork. It would be a slower firing weapon that would shoot a bolt of lightning that would travel to about the edge of a player's...
  2. The Law

Sprites The Storm Surger - A True lightning weapon

(Note: I posted this in items by accident and have no way of removing it. The true post is in the equipment category.) This would be a staff that would work similarly to the inferno fork. It would be a slower firing weapon that would shoot a bolt of lightning that would travel to about the edge...
  3. The Law

Sprites Crusader's Shield & War Axe-Item concepts

These would go along with the holy armor which I posted not too long ago. I'm not the greatest at making balanced gear, so feel free to give requests. (oh yeah, don't press tab when you try to indent, it posts youre draft right away) Crusader's Shield Defense: 5 Grants the ability to block...
  4. The Law

Sprites Holy Armor Set- Hallowed Armor Upgrade

So I've been playing a lot of dark souls, and when I came back to Terraria, I got a decent idea. I call it "Holy Armor". Very generic, but it is based off of armor that would be used by a crusader. This is an upgrade to hallowed armor, sort of like how frost armor is an upgrade to adamantite...
  5. The Law

Items Conversion Equipable

So I've been playing Terraria for about a year or so, and I've always loved all the equipables. However I also thought about the classes in Terraria: Melee, Ranged, Magic, or Summoner. Then it hit me! Wouldn't it be cool if there was an equipable that could change certain stats for others...
  6. The Law

Items Star Smasher - PreHardmode Hammer

I have always loved the meteorite set, and summoning stars from the sky with weapons is awesome! So I bring to you- The Star Smasher. A Pre-Hardmode hammer that is a thrown projectile when on contact of a block or enemy, it will do a base of 26 melee damage, and summon 2-3 stars on where it hit...
  7. The Law

Weapons & Equip Noble Armour Set

Whenever I playthrough Terraria, It's always a chore fitting into hardmode. I always do the same thing, getting spider armour and the spider staff so I can focus on mining minerals like Cobalt and Mithril. So I then thought it would be cool to have a set that looked like a Knight's, and was an...
Back
Top Bottom