Search results for query: *

1. RazorOx

PC Wireless buttons

I was going through old worlds i had and been playing some tekkit minecraft too. What if we had wireless buttons which we could input digits so we could make them correspond to another one of our choice? Let's say i use a teleporter hub. All those wires from the teleporter hub to the...
  2. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I know what you said. But this was a pointless post saying how *you* dislike the guy's work. Which was useless. About the drop rates i wouldn't know since i don't have a lot of time lately. I'll try to see if i can coraborate your findings.
  3. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

What if that's the way *he likes* to play the game? Why would you judge him for it? Nothing stops you from playing your own way the game. Let's say i would hate arenas for bosses. Would that give me the right to judge people who uses them?
  4. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Awesomely done! Texture packs? As in.... Whoaaa *mind blown*
  5. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

End-game with full 7 waves, i tend to get around 80-100 each time.
  6. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Thus, you could change your computer time to match halloween gametime and still get them. I gotta agree, it doesn't matter *that* much. Just a tiny bit annoying if you didn't 'expect' it.
  7. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Unfortunately no, this is not a bug. This has been changed with the new patch. They are breakable by virtually anything. I even heard the Guide was planning a vengance about that...
  8. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Yeah i kinda figured how they were acting on placement. I was just wondering if this was intended or not ;)
  9. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I wonder if this is a graphical bug but i had big white windmill shurikens (many of them gradually going toward the crystal, fully packed, then stopped midway) I've done the event countless times now but this is the first time this happened. By the way, is there a way to previsualize where the...
  10. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Exactly in the first post of this thread, at the bottom.
  11. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

This is a known bug indeed. Not quite sure yet what exactly cause it. They are surely investigating. How far are you into the game? I wonder if the items sold comes with the game progression. Nice! Thanks for the time and effort you guys are putting into the game!
  12. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Playing from scratch has always been the best experience. That's what i'll do tomorrow ;) I did it with my end-game toon to see the new weapons and if they were worth it. Some are completely crazy. Wished i had some of those when i faced the moon-lord.
  13. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I highly doubt it. It happened to people without having spawned the crystal's event. What is 99.9% sure is, the problem is a code problem. The 0.1% is the real Cthulu's playing tricks to us, terrarians.
  14. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

The requirement is the brain of cthulu or eater of worlds being beaten.
  15. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

This is awkward because i've got through the whole event without an invisible monster a t all. Do you have a flat surface?
  16. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I don't know about the minimum size but i use a built flat surface of at least 200 blocks total left to right with the crystal right in the middle of it.
  17. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

You may have got yourself a multiplayer glitch. Did you try again on a fresh restart?
  18. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

You didn't get a wave progression bar? Was your crystal at the same height the portals opened? I wish i had an infinite wave hahaha
  19. RazorOx

1.3.4 is LIVE!

That's a bit harsh. Did you try this patch as a fresh newcomer or with your maxed end-game geared character? There a 8 new armors( 2 tiers ) and they do (stats wise) compare a lot to near as strong as end-game gear is. As it is, you can finally combine melee, ranged and caster with minions...
Back
Top Bottom