Search results for query: *

1. 6luesky

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

My PSVita's dpad shortcuts still work, note I only updated existing Terraria. I noticed in the past fresh installs can cause problems in games that have changes or modifications in coding, as tends to be with patches/updates/got fixed.
  2. 6luesky

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

All 1sec. Timers work on Vita. Golem spawns like usual on Vita. Only issue is the unfixed crashes during saving on Vita.
  3. 6luesky

No crash yet, 20mins. In playing on original PSVITA Spoke to soon, CRASHHHHHH.....
  4. 6luesky

Downloading now, fingers crossed, hopefully no crash. On original PSVita console.
  5. 6luesky

No PSVita update in the Mid-West eastern standard time 1:27p
  6. 6luesky

Just make sure that If you have a pre-existing primary/sub account, all you have to do is signin using that profile account.
  7. 6luesky

No, it means that unless your an adult, you can't create primary account. You won't find a more professional answer, then, the one I just gave you above. Sorry for disappointing you.
  8. 6luesky

Minors are not allowed to create primary account's, due to legal binding agreements. Has Vita update popped yet?
  9. 6luesky

Sorry, It states exactly what you need to do. As you have a sub account and not primary(main/parent) account, so you have limited privilege's. Primary/parent account that your under, or trying to create under, has to have primary account holder permission to allow privilege's for your sub...
  10. 6luesky

What is the heading/required asking for? Actually you might just need your parents, for EULA. Seeing that a minor can't be held responsible,yat-yat-yat ect...
  11. 6luesky

On PC or console (ps3/4/Vita/VitaTV)?
  12. 6luesky

Just need the PS3 & Vita update. Let me say a prayer, " By the Power of Grey-Skull, Thunder, Thunder, ThunderCats ho, Partly metal, partly steel, Silver Hawks are here, Gummie berry, gummi berry juice, Chip,Chip,Chip,Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Jab, jab, jab jab, jab jab, Jabber Jaw, Press R to...
  13. 6luesky

Did Vita ever update?

Did Vita ever update?
  14. 6luesky

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Here's some Terraria-anime I found to pass the time while waiting, quite amusing:<removed by staff>
  15. 6luesky

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Welcome to the problems, those of us with PSVita's, have been having. Just save after every time you get a good drop.
  16. 6luesky

If I don't reply to your post, state your screen name. Please do me a favor and return the courtesy.

If I don't reply to your post, state your screen name. Please do me a favor and return the courtesy.
  17. 6luesky

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Sony mobile phone/device the Experia series: 1st PlayStation phone slid open to reveal dpad, dual analogs, start/select, all four buttons & L&R triggers. 2nd series full controller buttons & slidability gone, replaced with remote play via (separately purchased cable) to connect PS3 controller to...
  18. 6luesky

Well some may just be tired of the same ol same, repetitious random run through and aren't in it to become cyber architects, but adventurers. And as I said above Sony usually updates on Tuesday's & patches on Thursday's. This is coming from the owner of PS3/4/Vita/ExperiaX
  19. 6luesky

@Aditya That's possible, but then there's a feeling/sense of favoritism towards the new ($$$) platform owners, and of abandonment for old ($$$) platforms owners. Maybe not, sure everyone is entitled to recoup from their investments, but as consumers we also deserve to recoup for our investments. Ijs
  20. 6luesky

I know Sony usually updates on Tuesday's and Thursday's, so I'm looking like next week. This is me-->:zombie:*Dead* in the waiting pool. Guess I'll create me a real-life Terraria world layout with my kids legos*sarcasm*
Back
Top Bottom